CMS Distribution are Europe’s leading specialist technology distributor and are a growing and successful business with 250 employees across 7 locations including offices in the UK, Ireland and Mainland Europe. Due to maternity we are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant (Non Stock) on a 9 month Fixed Term Contract.
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Job Type: 9 Months Fixed Term Contract
Application Closing Date:24/3/2017
Why work for CMS Distribution?
Here at CMS Distribution we see a future where everyone knows that CMS connects the best technologies to the smartest customer. We encourage remarkable people to exceed expectations through the relentless pursuit of service excellence and the delivery of the most innovative technologies to our customers.
Why the role of Accounts Assistant is right for you?
You have strong administration/purchase ledger experience and are looking for your next opportunity to work with a talented and friendly team. You have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and you thrive in a busy atmosphere where your excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task are essential. You enjoy process and attention to detail. Your consistent characteristics are that you are precise, logical and systematic.
Purpose & Responsibilities of the role of the Accounts Assistant:
The Accounts Assistant is responsible for managing the Non-Stock Accounts Payable function and General office administration. It is a role that offers both variety and challenge. Amongst the responsibilities are;
- Daily processing of purchase ledger invoices, including seeking authorization approval from management
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Issue of payments to suppliers on a timely basis
- Reconciliation of monthly supplier statements
- General office administration & reporting
- Provide annual leave cover within wider Finance team where required
- Carry out duties other tasks or duties as required by senior management in line with the business achieving its objectives
Skills & Experience required for the role of the Accounts Assistant:
- 2 years Admin or purchase ledger experience desirable. The candidate must have strong administration and communication skills
- Good communications skills (written and oral) are essential for this role
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Methodical with an eye for accuracy and detail. Diligence and accuracy are essential in this role
- SAP Experience is desirable
- Strong excel skills are desirable
- Positive attitude
- Good team player but capable of working on your own initiative
Why a career in Kiltimagh is right for you?
The tranquillity and the rugged beauty and hospitality of the West of Ireland yet with an international airport a twenty-minute drive away. Kiltimagh is located in scenic Mayo and our friendly office offers the career opportunities of the City without having to leave the country. The Emerald Isle is a rising tech force and CMS are perfectly placed to take advantage of a dynamic Irish economy and the perfect place to base your career as an Accounts Assistant.
If you are interested in the role of Accounts Assistant, send your CV and a covering letter to our Recruitment Manager -email@example.com