Are you confident, articulate, intelligent and looking for the right platform to finally get the success you deserve?
We have excellent opportunities in the following areas:
|Credit Controller – 3 Month Temporary Contract (Immediate Start)||Harrogate|
|Marketing Executive – Part Time (20hrs/wk)||Ireland|
|SAP FICO Specialist||Ireland|
|Sales Operations Manager||Ireland|
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Presales Consultant to join us in our Ireland Office. The role offers a great opportunity to support and grow channel partners as a presales resource maximising sales opportunities and increasing GP.
Are you able to demonstrate an ability to present our CMS portfolio of enterprise products through customer presentations? If you believe you can take ownership of consulting, installation and product training to channel partners including technical support, we would welcome your application.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Introducing CMS and its products and service to new and existing customers
- Working with Symantec and other strategic vendors to develop sales to our key resellers through sales presentations, product demonstrations and involvement in identifying the right solutions for customers
- Supporting the sales team in negotiating and tendering for bids
To be considered for this position, you need to demonstrate the following skills & experience:
- Have previous channel partner experience with an in-depth knowledge of enterprise software and storage technologies
- Experience in presales, consulting and system administration in a related field
- Have product experience with one or more Symantec software portfolio products
- Ability to manage technical relationships
- Have a Bachelors Degree or industry related vocational qualifications
- In depth knowledge of Open Source technologies with particular emphasis on Red Hat or competitive products preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity to join CMS Distribution a Company that continues to grow in the IT arena whilst also offering great benefits including a generous pension scheme, life cover, excellent holiday entitlement, long service recognition awards and continuous personal development in a successful sales team with a dedicated team ethos.
Please provide your full CV – stating current position and salary, where applicable – clearly explaining your experience and why you believe you are suitable for this opportunity.
Due to the growth of our business we have an immediate requirement for an experienced Credit Controller to join our office in Harrogate on a temporary 3 month contract with an immediate start.
The purpose of the Credit Controller is:-
- To provide the Business & Sales Account Managers with an effective credit management and debt collection service in order to ensure maximum shipment of product at minimum risk to the Company.
- To Optimise cash flow
- To support the team leader and business through ensuring that there is an effective AR function providing accurate, timely and relevant information
Key Role Responsibilities include:-
- Debt Collection
- Managing Blocked orders/Order Release
- New Account/Credit Limit Authorisation
Experience in Credit Control is essential for this role. Other skills required include:-
- Excellent Organisation and Planning skills
- Deadline driven, highly motivated, proactive
- Able to work under pressure
- Additional Finance Related qualifications will also be an advantage
If you are interested in this role please email your CV or call 01423 704710 and ask for Amanda Lawrence for further details. Strictly No Agencies.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Kiltimagh office for a Marketing Executive to plan and deliver marketing promotions and campaigns including managing the internal finance system.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for a flexible Marketing Executive with a passion for Marketing and ideally in a channel background or marketing agency. The role would suit someone with relevant work experience who can demonstrate excellent organisation and administrative skills together with great attention to detail and an ability to multitask. You will deliver to deadlines and working closely with Vendors and sales teams. You will be reporting to the Group Marketing Manager UK based.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering a quarterly marketing plan for Vendors
- Manage and deliver campaigns and promotions with ROI communicated to business holders
- Manage the internal accounting costs
- Overseeing marketing activities to promote and maximise opportunities
- Managing Vendor expectations through relationship management
To be considered for this position, you need to demonstrate the following skills:
- 5 years working in the Marketing IT Channel or have a Marketing Agency background
- Flexibility and be able to manage several projects at the same time
- Be Self-sufficient and motivated
- Commercially and Financially Aware
- Confident achieving and exceeding business targets
This is a fantastic role for the person with the right skills and experience. This role would suit a candidate who is looking to work 20 hours a week on a flexible basis.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work as a SAP F FI/CO Specialist at our offices in Kiltimagh, Co Mayo, Ireland.
Due to our continued successful development and expansion, this highly exciting opportunity requires a high quality delivery and implementation of specific SAP Application projects. Specifically, we are aiming to develop our Finance modules within SAP to streamline finance processes and deliver training to our finance team leaders in all aspects of the SAP ERP system.
- The successful candidate will be required to participate in the planning, development, maintenance and enhancement of finance applications and the functional modules within our SAP ERP system
- Monitor Finance issues and anticipate/identify issues implementing corrective actions
- Impart key knowledge and develop Finance Team Leaders/Managers relating to the SAP ERP system
- Manage unit testing and facilitate end user unit/regression testing
We are looking for an experienced SAP Financial Specialist FI/CO, with the primary focus to impart knowledge and up skill key team leaders and managers in SAP. In addition to enhance/resolve current inefficiencies in the SAP ERP system particularly in the key finance modules. The role also requires the support of productive IT and business partnerships, so strong communication skills are key. In addition we are looking for;
- A solid understanding of the sub FI/CO Modules
- Good understanding of SAP architecture and logistics modules interaction with FI/CO
- Experience in Large Scale SAP development/roll out programs
- Proven track record of undertaking small to medium projects to high management standards.
There will be a generous base salary as well as fantastic company benefits. For further information or if you would like to be considered for this rewarding position please send your CV and covering letter, by email to email@example.com
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work as a Sales Operations Manager at our offices in Kiltimagh, Co Mayo Ireland. Due to our continued successful development and expansion, we are aiming to develop our Sales team to create a more dynamic sales environment. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to manage, motivate and develop sales account managers and administrators to enhance their sales potential and fulfil their customers' requirements promptly. There will be a generous base salary as well as bonuses based upon hitting both financial and non-financial quarterly targets.
We are looking for a driven Sales Operation Manager, with the primary focus to build a high performance sales culture across the CMS sales floor and to drive sales performance with clearly defined structures, processes, KPIs and objectives.
The role also has responsibility for training and performance management, reward and recognition, coaching and mentoring. You will be working closely with the Ireland Managing Director and Group Sales Director including providing sales management on a day to day basis in the Ireland office.
We would specifically like to see candidates who have extensive experience working within IT sales management including having a proven track record in building and managing teams and maximising sales opportunities.
You will be a strong, effective communicator with interpersonal skills able to engage as a team player within the organisation and liaise comfortably, effectively and professionally at all levels.
Ideally you will be process-driven with good attention to detail, strong planning and organisational skills and a focused approach.
If you have specific experience working in Reseller or Distribution-type business models within the IT sector or other telesales environments then that would be a distinct advantage to your application.
We offer a competitive salary with the opportunity to increase your package through meeting agreed KPIs. We also offer a Pension Contribution, Life Assurance, Private Healthcare, Employee discount on our products, Childcare Vouchers, Health Care Plan including dental, Cycle to Work Scheme, Free Parking and Long Service Recognition bonus.
E-mail a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
How to apply
If you are looking to join our Company and help us continue to grow the future of our business send your CV to us and see how the innovative, exciting world of CMS Distribution could help you develop your knowledge and skills and achieve your career goals.
Send your CV with a covering letter to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com stating which job you are applying for. You may also use this feature to send your CV without submitting to a specific job.