Are you confident, articulate, intelligent and looking for the right platform to finally get the success you deserve?
We have excellent opportunities in the following areas:
|EDI Technical Lead (Integration Developer)||Harrogate|
|Sales Executives||Kiltimagh, Co Mayo, Ireland|
|Account Manager – B2B||Harrogate|
|Sales Operations Manager||Ireland|
We are currently recruiting an EDI Technical Lead (Integration Developer) to join our Group IT team in Harrogate, seeking someone who is out of the ordinary not just someone who ticks the boxes!
The Integration Developer will be responsible for the analysis, design, development, and implementation of data integration jobs within, and between business applications and the Master Data Management application. EDI integration with global suppliers and customers, across many standards and communications will be at the forefront of this role. You will ensure the seamless transition of integrations from the legacy GXS Application Integrator system to the latest offering from SAP Process Integration and B2B module.
Here is the profile of our dream Integration Developer:
- Experienced with Enterprise Integration tool, e.g. SAP XI/PI, GXS AI, Talend, Datastage, Informatica
- Experienced in communications setup e.g. AS2, VAN, FTP, Odex, Seeburger or SAP B2B module
- Experienced in EDI Standards e.g. EDIFACT, XML, Tradacoms, CSV, TSV, XLS, SAP Idocs
- Java developer with integration experience
- Web services (SOAP and REST)
- Strong initiative and follow-through skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to think strategically but equally as important is the attention to detail and a passion for execution against plans
- Either based or willing to relocate to Harrogate, North Yorkshire
In return we offer:
- A company that is leading the way in IT innovation, implementing new, cutting edge technology
- An opportunity to really ‘make a difference’ in the way in which the business services its customers and vendors
- A chance to work with diverse, passionate colleagues who have a range of skills and experience
- A work environment with people who like each other, promote each other and have a strong work ethic
- Be rewarded for the work you do with a competitive salary and benefits that include training (internal, professional services partner & SAP), life assurance, health insurance, pension and staff discounts off our products
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, contact us by sending your CV with a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role we advertise. We will only contact you within 14 days of your application being received if you are successful for interview.
We have a great opportunity for dynamic and results-driven Sales Executives to add to the future vision of CMS and deliver sales maximisation in our offices in Kiltimagh, Co Mayo, Ireland
You’ll be a self-starter; highly proactive in building business with new and existing customers. In return we offer:
- Ongoing training, development and mentoring
- Excellent rewards & incentive packages
- A supportive and energetic working environment
- Excellent opportunities to grow your sales career
Previous sales experience in either a Reseller or Distributor within the Technology sector is desirable but not essential.
This is a fantastic career opportunity for the person with the right skills and experience.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals.
This is a fantastic opportunity for ambitious individuals with previous IT Distribution/Vendor sales experience to join our growing and successful Etail Sales Team at our office in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG2 8PA.
The purpose of the Account Manager is to prospect and develop existing accounts including hunting for new business opportunities. You will be experienced in achieving defined sales targets on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis and generate incremental business ensuring that sales of all CMS products, solutions and services are maximised.
The role is primarily office-based, but some business travel in the UK and overseas will be required.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate success in a similar role.
This is a fast paced environment which would suit a dynamic, motivated and driven individual. Career development prospects are excellent.
If you think you are the right candidate to meet the requirements of our Product Manager role we want to hear from you.
Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role we advertise. We will only contact you within 14 days of your application being received if you are successful for interview
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Presales Consultant to join us in our Ireland Office. The role offers a great opportunity to support and grow channel partners as a presales resource maximising sales opportunities and increasing GP.
Are you able to demonstrate an ability to present our CMS portfolio of enterprise products through customer presentations? If you believe you can take ownership of consulting, installation and product training to channel partners including technical support, we would welcome your application.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Introducing CMS and its products and service to new and existing customers
- Working with Symantec and other strategic vendors to develop sales to our key resellers through sales presentations, product demonstrations and involvement in identifying the right solutions for customers
- Supporting the sales team in negotiating and tendering for bids
To be considered for this position, you need to demonstrate the following skills & experience:
- Have previous channel partner experience with an in-depth knowledge of enterprise software and storage technologies
- Experience in presales, consulting and system administration in a related field
- Have product experience with one or more Symantec software portfolio products
- Ability to manage technical relationships
- Have a Bachelors Degree or industry related vocational qualifications
- In depth knowledge of Open Source technologies with particular emphasis on Red Hat or competitive products preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity to join CMS Distribution a Company that continues to grow in the IT arena whilst also offering great benefits including a generous pension scheme, life cover, excellent holiday entitlement, long service recognition awards and continuous personal development in a successful sales team with a dedicated team ethos.
Please provide your full CV – stating current position and salary, where applicable – clearly explaining your experience and why you believe you are suitable for this opportunity.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work as a Sales Operations Manager at our offices in Kiltimagh, Co Mayo Ireland. Due to our continued successful development and expansion, we are aiming to develop our Sales team to create a more dynamic sales environment. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to manage, motivate and develop sales account managers and administrators to enhance their sales potential and fulfil their customers' requirements promptly. There will be a generous base salary as well as bonuses based upon hitting both financial and non-financial quarterly targets.
We are looking for a driven Sales Operation Manager, with the primary focus to build a high performance sales culture across the CMS sales floor and to drive sales performance with clearly defined structures, processes, KPIs and objectives.
The role also has responsibility for training and performance management, reward and recognition, coaching and mentoring. You will be working closely with the Ireland Managing Director and Group Sales Director including providing sales management on a day to day basis in the Ireland office.
We would specifically like to see candidates who have extensive experience working within IT sales management including having a proven track record in building and managing teams and maximising sales opportunities.
You will be a strong, effective communicator with interpersonal skills able to engage as a team player within the organisation and liaise comfortably, effectively and professionally at all levels.
Ideally you will be process-driven with good attention to detail, strong planning and organisational skills and a focused approach.
If you have specific experience working in Reseller or Distribution-type business models within the IT sector or other telesales environments then that would be a distinct advantage to your application.
We offer a competitive salary with the opportunity to increase your package through meeting agreed KPIs. We also offer a Pension Contribution, Life Assurance, Private Healthcare, Employee discount on our products, Childcare Vouchers, Health Care Plan including dental, Cycle to Work Scheme, Free Parking and Long Service Recognition bonus.
E-mail a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
How to apply
If you are looking to join our Company and help us continue to grow the future of our business send your CV to us and see how the innovative, exciting world of CMS Distribution could help you develop your knowledge and skills and achieve your career goals.
Send your CV with a covering letter to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com stating which job you are applying for. You may also use this feature to send your CV without submitting to a specific job.