Are you confident, articulate, intelligent and looking for the right platform to finally get the success you deserve?
We have excellent opportunities in the following areas:
|E-Commerce Customer Service Administrator||Ireland|
|Sales Operations Manager||Ireland|
|Red Hat Business Manager||Enfield|
Are you an Ecommerce whizz with a head for giving exceptional customer Service?
CMS Distribution is looking to strengthen the sales team by recruiting an Ecommerce Customer Service Administrator specifically for e commerce web sites specifically for eBay and Amazon Market Place.
Some of the main responsibilities in this role will be:
- The management of consumer interaction at all stages of the sales cycles via Ecommerce sites/ and channels such as EBay and Amazon Market Place
- Ensuring prompt handling of consumer communications at all stages of the sale cycle including Pre-sale & basic technical enquiries, order amendments and post sales activities
- Targeting speedy resolution of any consumer disputes, whilst maintaining high degree of consumer satisfaction
- Must have excellent sales, customer service and administration skills.
Key skills required:
- You will have an excellent understanding and knowledge of Ecommerce sites together with experience of processing customer orders as well as demonstrating an efficient and adaptable attitude.
- You will also have strong administrative & organizational abilities, be focused and able to multi-task.
- An essential part of the role is your ability to communicate eloquently in written formats is significant as this is the main method of contact with consumers.
- Experience in using SAP, eBay and PayPal will be an advantage
We pride ourselves on a first class customer service so ensuring customers are kept up to date with order progression in line with our SLA’s is an essential part of the role.
You will have ambition to contribute towards improving work flow as well as being able to demonstrate high computer literacy, show initiative and have the ability to learn new systems fast.
Are you a smart thinker with ability to think commercially and analytically?
Can you communicate in a professional manner with both internal colleagues and Managers and external customers?
If you're passionate about ecommerce and think you have what it takes we want to hear from you. firstname.lastname@example.org
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work as a Sales Operations Manager at our offices in Kiltimagh, Co Mayo Ireland. Due to our continued successful development and expansion, we are aiming to develop our Sales team to create a more dynamic sales environment. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to manage, motivate and develop sales account managers and administrators to enhance their sales potential and fulfil their customers' requirements promptly. There will be a generous base salary as well as bonuses based upon hitting both financial and non-financial quarterly targets.
We are looking for a driven Sales Operation Manager, with the primary focus to build a high performance sales culture across the CMS sales floor and to drive sales performance with clearly defined structures, processes, KPIs and objectives.
The role also has responsibility for training and performance management, reward and recognition, coaching and mentoring. You will be working closely with the Ireland Managing Director and Group Sales Director including providing sales management on a day to day basis in the Ireland office.
We would specifically like to see candidates who have extensive experience working within IT sales management including having a proven track record in building and managing teams and maximising sales opportunities.
You will be a strong, effective communicator with interpersonal skills able to engage as a team player within the organisation and liaise comfortably, effectively and professionally at all levels.
Ideally you will be process-driven with good attention to detail, strong planning and organisational skills and a focused approach.
If you have specific experience working in Reseller or Distribution-type business models within the IT sector or other telesales environments then that would be a distinct advantage to your application.
We offer a competitive salary with the opportunity to increase your package through meeting agreed KPIs. We also offer a Pension Contribution, Life Assurance, Private Healthcare, Employee discount on our products, Childcare Vouchers, Health Care Plan including dental, Cycle to Work Scheme, Free Parking and Long Service Recognition bonus.
E-mail a copy of your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
We have an exciting opportunity for a fast paced and enthusiastic person to join us as our IT Trainee working in a small close knit team in our office in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
Following the recent roll out of SAP various projects across our whole organisation the IT Team are responsible for all development and support issues within the group. The IT Trainee will work closely with the Business and the IT Manager to get the best out of both internal and external integrations.
We are seeking a hardworking and energetic IT Trainee to join the Team with an immediate start.
You will have a genuine passion for IT along with excellent self-time management, as you will be working to tight deadlines.
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you if you are selected for interview.
Interactive Ideas became an integral part of CMS Distribution earlier this month bringing new innovative enterprise solutions to market, combined with CMS we will be able to offer our customers a broader range of leading innovative enterprise solutions with the best support in the industry.
This role is ideal for someone with a good technical knowledge of open-source software with good communication skills and a desire for a customer-facing position. Interactive hold Investors in People Silver Status, showing we take the development of our people seriously. The successful candidate will receive intensive training from both RedHat and Interactive to bring their technical knowledge and channel sales skills up to speed.
The primary function of the role is to rapidly facilitate a significant increase in Red Hat business within the corporate reseller channel - both for subscriptions and associated services. It is desired that this will bring superior sales success for both RED HAT and the reseller, across the solution portfolio. This will come about by your acting as a specialist resource within Interactive with an in depth knowledge of RED HAT monitoring and growing opportunities for their solutions in cooperation with REDHAT, Interactive and the reseller's sales and marketing teams. At all times you will have the training and support of both Interactive and RED HAT in achieving these goals.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for achievement of the REDHAT sales numbers and key performance indicators at Interactive
- Managing the REDHAT sales support team at Interactive
- Engaging with sales and account management teams at resellers as well as at RED HAT and Interactive to create new initiatives as well as coordinate business planning
- Using resources within Interactive and RED HAT to increase skills and accreditation levels within the customer base.
- Acting as a RED HAT evangelist within the reseller channel to increase focus, pro-activity and sales explaining the opportunity within the Redhat customer base for their range of technologies.
- Helping prepare quotes, special bids and participate in large transaction development
- Deliver customer presentations and occasionally demonstrations, both face to face and by means of webinars.
- Reporting to both Interactive and REDHAT on the sales pipeline and major deals.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Have proven sales skills
- Have an excellent knowledge of Linux and enterprise infrastructure software, ideally RED HAT, as well as an understanding of middleware, virtualisation and storage software
- Possess some industry experience gained either at a reseller, vendor or distributor
- Be confident, have plenty of initiative and be able to prioritise their own work
- Be performance motivated
- Be highly numerate and have good attention to detail
REWARDS AND HOURS
The position will be based predominately in Interactive's offices in Enfield, though regular visits to RED HAT's offices in Farnborough and customer's offices around the U.K. will also be necessary. The standard work hours will be 9.00am -5.30pm Monday through Friday, though some flexibility will be required. The position carries a base salary of £35,000-£40,000 (inclusive of car allowance) plus a quarterly uncapped performance bonus that gives a realistic OTE of approx £60,000.
We also offer a pension contribution, life assurance, private healthcare, employee discount on our products, childcare vouchers, health care plan including dental, cycle to work scheme, free parking and long service recognition bonus.
To apply: email email@example.com
How to apply
If you are looking to join our Company and help us continue to grow the future of our business send your CV to us and see how the innovative, exciting world of CMS Distribution could help you develop your knowledge and skills and achieve your career goals.
Send your CV with a covering letter to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org stating which job you are applying for. You may also use this feature to send your CV without submitting to a specific job.