CMS Distribution are Europe’s leading specialist technology distributor and are a growing and successful business with 250 employees across 7 locations including offices in the Netherlands, Sweden, Ireland and the UK. Due to business growth we are now looking to recruit a Customer Sales Support for our Dutch Office.
Job Title: Customer Sales Support
Job Type: Permanent
Application Closing Date: 3/03/2017
Job Purpose of the Customer Sales Support
The role of Customer Sales Support is to provide an effective and efficient operational and sales support function to the Sales Team enabling commercial targets to be achieved.The Customer Sales Support will contribute to a ‘high performance sales’ culture across the CMS sales floor and an environment with clearly defined structures and processes, KPIs and objectives.
The Customer Sales Support will also support all Departments to deliver an efficient, high quality, professional and proactive support function to all Customers.This will involve working customers, various departments inside CMS Distribution Ltd, including Sales, Finance, Supply Chain and Warehouse functions, and with external agencies, usually couriers & vendors
The office is currently in Eindhoven but there are exciting plans to relocate to Amsterdam later this year so the candidate will have to be flexible with regards to location during this transition
Key Roles Responsibilities:
- Understanding and adhering to all functions involved in the operational and sales process
- Ensuring Products are fully Set Up on CMS and Customer systems.
- Ensuring production and communication of accurate Customer and Vendor stock and sales reports.
- Managing, inputting and processing customer purchase orders, amendments and rejections ensuring they are despatched and booked in to customer warehouses, via their chosen method, when required.
- Generating, managing, maintaining and communicating Customer back order reports on a daily basis.
- Liaising with all internal departments (e.g. Sales, Customer Services, Warehouse & Finance) and the customer to help resolve any issues that arise.
- Managing and Maintaining Vendor or Customer Special Bid, Deal Registration and Price Support information and liaising with the Product/Business Manager and the Partner Processing Team to ensure that any Price Supports requests are processed in a timely manner.
- Assisting Sales and Product Business Managers in the upkeep of accurate and comprehensive client records including email databases & Telesales contacts.
- Assisting the Sales Account Managers to ensure that Customer specific price feeds are accurate and up to date.
- Working with Sales Account Managers to ensure we have accurate Intake Plans and Forecasts for customer requirements and that these plans and forecasts are communicated to whoever necessary to ensure products are available on time for Customer requirements.
- Maintaining an efficient and effective filing system for Customer Purchase Orders and other communications.
- To respond to customer queries in a prompt and positive manner.
- Verify Return Material Authorisation (RMA) request and issue RMA numbers in line with agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Supply Proof Of Delivery (PODs) to customers by liaising with courier companies in timely manner.
- Follow up on outstanding RMAs with customers.
- Advising customers of any discrepancies (i.e. shortages) on Returns received back into CMS Distribution.
- Raising replacement orders for customer returned product within agreed time scales.
- Raising credit notes for customer returned product as required in a timely manner.
- Liaising with customers and internal departments regarding any RMA queries.
- Liaising with customers and couriers to ensure smooth delivery to customers within agreed service criteria.
- Management of day to day issues with couriers, including claim logging and follow up activities.
- Administration activities to support above activities, including maintaining filing system for core activities for audit trail, to be handled in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide cover for colleagues and Team Leader, such that Customer Services is adequately staffed at all times.
- Monitoring and reporting on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the department.
- To promote and demonstrate CMS’s Culture & Values.
- Processing tasks within agreed SLA periods.
Essential Skills & Attributes:
Good organisational skills and ability to manage own time effectively and multi-task
Ideal candidates for this role will be efficient, adaptable and have strong admin skills
Educated to Graduate level desirable
Ability to multi-task, whilst having high attention to detail
Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written format, a professional telephone manner is essential
Team player and self-starter.
“Self-learner” willing to maximise learning from each new opportunity.
Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate eloquently in both written and verbal formats.
Flexibility in attitude and approach. Ability to work as part of a team to meet deadlines.
Numerate with an ability to analyse data.
Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail.
Working knowledge of Excel & Outlook.
Fluent in English. Ability to speak Dutch would be an advantage but not essential.
Foreign language skills would be desirable – especially French or German.
Working knowledge of SAP ERP system would be highly desirable but not essential.
If you are interested in the role of Customer Sales Support, send your CV and a covering letter to our Recruitment Manager at email@example.com.