CMS Distribution are Europe’s leading specialist technology distributor and are a growing and successful business with 250 employees across 7 locations including office in the UK, Ireland and Mainland Europe.Due to Company expansion and ambitious plans in 2017 we are looking to recruit a new Sales Support in our London office.
Job Title: Sales Support
Application Closing Date:14/4/2017
Why work for CMS Distribution?
Here at CMS Distribution we see a future where everyone knows that CMS connects the best technologies to the smartest customers. We encourage remarkable people to exceed expectations through the relentless pursuit of service excellence and the delivery of the most innovative technologies to our customers.
Why this role is right for you?
You are looking for an excellent entry level role for those looking to build a career in IT Sales. You are looking to join a growing Company with ambitious plans for the future. If you are reliable,hardworking and talented we want you to be part of this future. This role requires an employee who is an effective team player, strong attention to detail, good communication skills, the ability to multi task and be passionate to their own personal development.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Understanding and adhering to all functions involved in the operational and sales process
- Ensuring Products are fully Set Up on CMS and Customer systems.
- Ensuring production and communication of accurate Customer and Vendor stock and sales reports.
- Managing, inputting and processing customer purchase orders, amendments and rejections ensuring they are despatched and booked in to customer warehouses, via their chosen method, when required.
- Generating, managing, maintaining and communicating Customer back order reports on a daily basis.
- Liaising with all internal departments (e.g. Sales, Customer Services, Warehouse & Finance) and the customer to help resolve any issues that arise.
- Managing and Maintaining Vendor or Customer Special Bid, Deal Registration and Price Support information and liaising with the Product/Business Manager and the Partner Processing Team to ensure that any Price Supports requests are processed in a timely manner.
- Assisting Sales and Product Business Managers in the upkeep of accurate and comprehensive client records including email databases & Telesales contacts.
- Assisting the Sales Account Managers to ensure that Customer specific price feeds are accurate and up to date.
- Working with Sales Account Managers to ensure we have accurate Intake Plans and Forecasts for customer requirements and that these plans and forecasts are communicated to whoever necessary to ensure products are available on time for Customer requirements.
- Maintaining an efficient and effective filing system for Customer Purchase Orders and other communications.
- Ideal candidates for this role will be efficient, adaptable and have strong admin skills
- Educated to Graduate level desirable
- An interest and passion for technology
- Strong commercial awareness
- Looking to progress into Sales
- Ability to multi-task, whilst having high attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written format, a professional telephone manner is essential
- Ability to work as part of a team
Why a career in London is right for you?
Based in the trendiest part of London with the booming tech city scene at your feet. Cool Pop Up shops and restaurants, a vibrant street art scene and an amazing nightlife. The UK technology sector has never been so exciting to work in with new products transforming the way we work, play and live.
CMS Distribution moved to our Worship Street office in London in 2016 and it has proved a popular relocation with suppliers, staff and customers alike. Situated less than 10 minutes from Old Street and 15 minutes from Moorgate and Liverpool Street station it is a great location being in the heart of London’s tech city. We are closer to our business partners and customers to meet their needs and serve their priorities.
If you are interested in the role of Sales Support, send your CV and a covering letter to our Recruitment team at email@example.com