Browse Product Categories
- Flash Memory
- NAS/IPSAN Diskless Enclosures
- RAID Arrays
- SAN/RAID/Disk Arrays
- Tablet PC
UPS and Racks
- Power Supplies
- Racks and Accessories
- Security and Environmental monitoring
- Surge protection and power conditioning
- Uninterrruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Consumer Electronics
- Adapters and Controller Cards
Peripherals & Accessories
- Consumer Electronics
- Laptop Bags and Cases
- Security & Surveillance
- You are here:
- Home /
- Flash Memory / SanDisk SDCFXS-128G-X46 128GB Extreme CompactFlash Memory Card - SDCFXS-128G-X46
SanDisk SDCFXS-128G-X46 128GB Extreme CompactFlash Memory Card
Manufacturer product ID: SDCFXS-128G-X46
UPC Code: UPC619659103880
Box quantity: 25*
Sub-category: Compact Flash
Weight (Kg): 0.01
Warranty period: 60 Months
Please log in to see prices and stock
The SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash Memory Card delivers first-rate read/write speeds to catch fast action shotsKey Features
- Up to 60MB/s write speed for premium shot-to-shot performance
- VPG-20 enabled for sustained 20MB/s video recording rate
- Capacities up to 128GB accommodate high-quality file formats
- Ideal for HD camcorders and mid-range to high-end DSLR cameras
Superior Performance for Your DSLR and HD Camcorder
The optimal combination of shot speed (up to 60MB/s), sustained video performance guarantee (VPG-20), and transfer speed (up to 120MB/s; 16GB - 128GB cards only.
Ideal for use with mid-range to high-end DSLR cameras and HD camcorders, the SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash Memory Card delivers first-rate read/write speeds to catch fast action shots and enable quick file transfers. This memory card features Video Performance Guarantee (VPG-20) to deliver a minimum sustained recording data rate of 20MB/s to support high-quality Full HD video (1080p) recording. Take advantage of burst-mode photography with the card's write speeds of up to 60MB/s (400X) and enjoy efficient workflow with its transfer speeds up to 120MB/s (16GB - 128GB cards only). With capacities up to 128GB, this memory card provides plenty of storage for Full HD videos and RAW photos.
Up to 60MB/s Write Speeds for Exceptional Shot to Shot Performance
With write speeds of up to 60MB/s, the SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash Memory Card adds to your mid-range to-high-range DSLR's performance during burst-mode shooting, rapid shots, and RAW plus JPEG capture. The card records photos almost instantly, ensuring you will catch your best shot.
Read speeds of up to 120MB/s (16GB - 128GB capacities only) make transferring images to your computer fast and simple.
Includes VPG-20 Specification for Professional-Grade Video Capture
Featuring a Video Performance Guarantee (VPG-20) profile specification, the SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash memory card can keep up with the steep memory demands of professional video equipment such as HD camcorders. The card's VPG-20 ensures data transfer between card and camera with a sustained data recording rate of 20MB/s for a smooth and unbroken video stream. You'll be able to record in resolutions as high as 1080p without skipped frames.
SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash Memory Cards are designed to handle whatever life throws at you. This card is backed by rigorous stress, shock, and vibration testing and includes RTV silicone coating for protection against shock and vibration. It operates in nearly any climate, with a functioning temperature range of -13 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit.
High Storage Capacity
The SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash memory card offers plenty of space to store high-resolution photos and Full HD videos. With capacities up to 128GB, the card can store thousands of photos and hours of video.
The SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash Memory Card is backed by a lifetime limited warranty
- Available capacities: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
- Performance/speed: 8 GB (Up to 60MB/s Read/Write speed); 16GB-128GB (Up to 120MB/s read, Up to 60MB/s write); VPG-20
- Tested under extreme temperature conditions (-25˚C to 85˚C, -13˚F to 185˚F)
- Extreme durability for extreme environments, sealed with RTV silicone for added protection against shock and vibration
- Support: Lifetime limited warranty
- 16-128GB are UDMA-7
- 8GB remains UDMA-enabled
*Box quantity refers to the number of units contained in this product's outer packaging. It does not refer to the number of products purchased for the quoted unit price unless otherwise stated.