Browse Product Categories
- Flash Memory
- NAS Enclosures
- NAS Solutions
- RAID Arrays
- Tablet PC
UPS and Racks
- Power Supplies
- Security and Environmental monitoring
- Surge protection and power conditioning
- Uninterrruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Tape Autoloaders
- Tape Drives
- Tape Libraries
- Tape Media
Peripherals & Accessories
- Consumer Electronics
- Laptop Bags and Cases
- Security & Surveillance
- You are here:
- Home /
- Optical Drives Internal / Pioneer BDR-207EBK 128GB 12x BDRW Multilayer Internal Boxed - BDR-207EBK
Pioneer BDR-207EBK 128GB 12x BDRW Multilayer Internal Boxed
This product is no longer available (EOL, End-of-Life)
Manufacturer product ID: BDR-207EBK
UPC Code: UPC884938180337
Box quantity: 10*
Sub-category: Blu-ray Disc
Weight (Kg): 0.69
Warranty period: 12 Months
Pioneer BDR-207EBK 128GB 12x BDRW Multilayer BulkKey Features
- Interface - Serial ATA 2.6
- Buffer memory - 4 MBytes
- Suitable blank disc - 12cm or 8cm (Drive does not support 8cm adapter)
- Dimension - W148mm x H 42.3mm x D180mm
- Net Weight - 0.75kg
This drive allows to read/write all of the BDXL™ discs （BD-R XL：Triple layer media 100GB、BD-R XL：Quadruple layer media 128GB、BD-RE XL：Triple layer media 100GB）※2 as well as regular Blu-ray discs (Single layer media 25GB, Dual layer media 50GB). Other Pioneer drive features such as good quality writing, anti-dust mechanism, and quietness are all supported. We will continue expanding PC drives that support BDXL™ which allows for huge data capacity.
- The world first※2 for PC drive supporting BDXL™※1 that allows 12x※3 writing on Blu-ray disc and 6x※4 writing on BDXL™ disc. * 6X writing on BD and 4X writing on BDXL disc were the fastest for the existing models.
- Bundle the application software that support BDXL™ The application software that support reading and writing of BDXL™ standard.
- Unique technology for good quality writing “Limit equalizer” – Make the noise clear that is generated at the optical mechanism part when reading data from BD. “Disc Vibration Stabilizer”- Realized precise writing in a high speed environment.
- The sound barrier design that traps noise inside also works as a barrier to keep dust outside
- Utilize the air flow caused by disc rotation to release heat.
- Comply with RoHS directive.
This model includes Regional Playback control. Region changes can be made up to five times, including the initial setting. Be aware that the fifth changes will be permanent. The method of changing the region code may vary depending on the DVD playback software or operation system used.
For all Pioneer issues please contact Pioneer at DVDservice@pioneer-twn.com.tw
*Box quantity refers to the number of units contained in this product's outer packaging. It does not refer to the number of products purchased for the quoted unit price unless otherwise stated.