An exciting opportunity has arisen for a German Speaking Account Manager to join our sales team in Amsterdam.
The purpose of the role is to grow CMS revenue across key accounts in the DACH region.
- Promote CMS portfolio of brands, for which CMS has the right to distribute in the territory to existing and new customers, in retail and corporate resellers.
- Role also includes expansion of sales to existing customers through the expansion the brands portfolio.
- Role includes business development to new customers, which CMS have no trading relation with including cold calls to find out right contact, present CMS and engage.
- List CMS as new distributor to be included in tenders and monthly sales requirement from targeted resellers
- Establish requirements and involve CMS IT and shared service to fulfil customers tender
- Contact and relationship to key vendors to secure their support (leads, pricing, marketing…)
- 3 years experience as Key Account Manager
- Experience of working with or for a CE distributor / Vendor
- Knowledge of Dutch CE Retail , Etail markets
- Knowledge of other European CE Channels
- Languages – German native, Dutch & English
- Travel within Amsterdam for customer meetings
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive the brands into existing customers, working alongside sales to target potential new customers
- EU New Business Development around Online / E tail Channel with the main focus on Dach and BE regions.
- Target European Supermarkets
- Own, manage and achieve monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue and margin targets
- Assist with sales cycles of existing and new customers and complete product and technical training at customers where necessary
- Work alongside the Product Management Team to maintain product roadmaps, the introduction of new products and EOLs on the systems.
- Attend appropriate shows and exhibitions and provide report upon return
- Weekly Meeting with the Manager to up-date on plans for the week
- Provide updates on product performance vs targets and expectations of CMS.
- Quarterly reviews to take place to review vendors performance and how it can be improved
- QVW budgetary reports – ensure the company is tracking against target.
- Review QVW budgets to ensure Budgets are achievable and measurable
Full JD on request
CMS believes that a diverse and inclusive workforce enriches and is integral to the success of our company. We value diverse opinions and perspectives, and therefore welcome candidates from all backgrounds including but not limited to, ethnicity, gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs, sexual orientation and neuro-diversity.
Interested candidates can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org