- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years’ experience in an internal sales or field sales role
- Commercial and business awareness with a strong level of negotiation and influencing skills
- Outstanding organisational skills and ability to manage own time effectively
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbally, face-to-face and remotely
- Microsoft Office
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve Sales targets & KPI’s set monthly.
- Maintain an agreed level of proactive telephone contact daily.
- Pro-actively seek new business by prospecting and developing both new and existing customers.
- Maximise sales by continually expanding opportunities with up-sell and cross selling skills.
- Ensure that the CMS CRM system is up to date for all communications in relation to your account base and all business opportunities.
- Ensure accurate and timely management of all quotations.
- Ensuring that all customers are provided with accurate proposals, collateral and other information.
- Continually develop your product and technical knowledge, including completion of vendor accreditation’s.
- Ensure you have a Quarterly Sales Plan, which is clearly communicated, manageable, and measurable by company standards.
- Communicate and articulate our value proposition and strategy to prospects and customers to differentiate CMS from its competitors.
- Act as an ambassador and representative of CMS Distribution to ensure a professional image for the Company.
- Develop excellent relationships with allocated customer contacts.
Interested candidates can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org