Due to expansion we are currently recruiting for a dynamic and energetic Account Manager to be based in our vibrant London Office.
The role would involve the responsibility of developing long term relationships with a portfolio of assigned customers and ensuring the achievement of sales target on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis.
We are looking for an individual with a passion for sales and technology; to actively introduce and promote CMS portfolio of products to new and existing customers.
- Educated to Leaving Certificate or to A level standard or equivalent
- Experience in a sales/telesales role
- A positive, “can do” approach
- Excellent communication skill
- Professional attitude to work
- Commercial and business awareness with a good level of negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to demonstrate their ability to go the extra mile, to exceed expectations
- Conscientious and committed combined with flexibility in attitude and approach
- Outstanding organisational skills and ability to manage own time effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve sales targets set each month
- Maintain an agreed level of proactive telephone contact daily basis
- Pro-actively seek new business (White Space) by prospecting existing customers and new customers
- Meet and exceed agreed performance objectives & KPI’s
- Maximise sales by continually expanding opportunities with up-sell & cross selling skills
- Ensure that CRM is up to date for all communications in relation to your account base and all business opportunities
- Ensure accurate and timely management of all quotations, to build a pipeline of opportunities
- Ensuring that all customers are provided with accurate, proposals, collateral and other information as required
- Continually develop your product and technical knowledge to industry standard including completion of vendor accreditation’s
- Ensure you have an up to date Quarterly Sales Plan, which is clearly communicated, manageable, and measurable by company standards
- Communicate and articulate our value proposition and strategy to prospects and customers to differentiate CMS from its competitors
- Always act as an ambassador and representative of CMS Distribution to ensure a professional image for the Company
- Develop excellent relationships with allocated customer contacts
Interested candidates can send their CV through to email@example.com