Acronis Product Sales Manager
We are currently recruiting for a passionate and entrepreneurial Acronis Software Product Sales Manager to join our vibrant Sales team. Ideally seeking an individual who shows initiative, has an entrepreneurial flair and has a positive “can do” approach.
- 3 years’ experience in IT Sales or Vendor management role
- Undergraduate Degree would be strongly desirable
- Product/ Vendor Management experience is desirable
- Experience in training would be favourable
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent numerical ability
- Full driving license and access to car
- Ability to work in a high-pressured environment that is target driven daily
- Strong negotiation skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Vendor Specialist – Full understanding of products, processes and strategy
- Drive new product launches and development for the product lines in collaboration with marketing, sales, vendor and support
- Identify, Recruit, Enable and Develop new customers against a quarterly KPI Target
- Engage with customers and partners, identify and understand new requirements and create process documents when needed
- Create and Execute on strategic business plans with Acronis – delivering against pre-agreed KPIs on a quarterly basis
- Weekly forecasting on pipeline of business generated in collaboration with sales
- Deliver against set vendor and business quarterly objectives
- Execution on marketing campaigns – lead management
- Price list – Ensuring all SKU’s and pricing are correct on the system
- Deal Registration – monitoring and registering applicable deals on behalf of Sales/customers
- Subject Matter expect in everything related to Acronis – focused on driving net new customer and business growth.
Interested candidates can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.