Digital Marketing Executive
CMS Distribution is one of Europe’s leading specialist technology distributor, a growing and successful business with 350 people across six locations in the UK and Ireland, plus locations in the Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, Australia and China.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a digital marketing executive within a fast-growing Amazon Partner Agency based in our Harrogate Office. This exciting new position will focus on managing a portfolio of exciting clients across Amazon Search, Ad, and Vine media channels across Europe to deliver engaging marketing campaigns centred around ROI. An ideal candidate should have digital experience within PPC and at managing several budgets and although Amazon Advertising isn’t necessary it would be preferential.
- Experience using Google Adwords, Google Analytics & Adwords Editor
- Minimum 12 months experience with paid marketing platforms.
- Experience being responsible for a campaign budget
- Highly analytical and data driven
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- A proven track record of SEO implementation
- Passionate about all things marketing & technology
Duties & Responsibilities
- Planning and implementing well designed paid digital campaigns across Amazon channels.
- Optimising all search campaigns on a daily basis.
- Identifying trends in data and providing actionable insights.
- Working closely with vendors and Account Managers.
- Working with internal teams to build brand landing pages.
- Monitor budgets and adjust bigs to gain better ROI
- Keep product search terms up-to date.
- Develop a suite of reports to display the impact of each campaign and report to the CMS team and Vendor(s) on a weekly basis.
- Sell the Amazon Advertising Services to multiple vendors;New and existing.
- Report transparently to vendors on media campaigns, activities and ensure vendors receive post-activity report documents outlining work undertaken and successes generated.
- Form relationships with vendor marketing teams, CMS Amazon team and within Amazon Advertising.
- Secure sufficient product samples from vendors and manage all Amazon related marketing activity from external PR to traditional Amazon campaigns, and Vine programs
- Focus on Europe initially with a plan to roll out similar services, notably PPC and Vine, for Amazon US & JAPAC business.
- Constantly improve knowledge and understanding of Amazon Advertising and the services they offer.
- Attend extended training and learning sessions on Amazon Advertising programmes with the aim to develop expert status on the programme.
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEO trends.
Interested candidates can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org