Barracuda Product Specialist
CMS Distribution is Europe’s leading technology distributor, selling to over 3,000 business to business and business to consumer reseller partners. CMS employs 350 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland, plus locations in the Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, Australia and China. We are currently recruiting for a Barracuda Specialist to be based in our London Office.
The Barracuda Product Specialist will own the day to day vendor relationship and will work closely with the Product Sales Manager in cultivating and improving our relationship with existing partners. This person would also carry the Barracuda quota within CMS – they would be an internal resource supporting all sales across the group.
This role would work closely with the Product Manager as well as the Sales teams to grow the Barracuda business. The Product Specialist must build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships to bridge the gap between product management, sales and marketing teams in order to execute successful new product introductions.
- GCSE, Grade C or above, in both Mathematics and English
- 6 months’ min experience in Software or a related industry is desirable but not a must.
- Product/ Vendor Management experience is desirable
- Experience in training would be beneficial
- Product/Vendor Management experience either at vendor, reseller or distributor but this is not essential.
- Excellent written skills and ability to communicate.
- Ability to work effectively with people from a variety of different functional areas: operations, marketing, sales, support, etc.
- Proactive work style; ability to take initiative and work well within a busy vibrant sales environment. Ability to work within designated timelines is a must.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifying new resellers to target
- Identifying new opportunities and growing the pipeline
- Pitching the Barracuda Product Set with the Product Manager
- On boarding new resellers
- Quoting and generally supporting the reseller community where necessary
- Vendor Specialist – Full understanding of products, processes and strategy (Not technical)
- Research accounts within the sales team and identify key players, generate interest, qualify and develop leads
- Engage with customers and partners, identify and understand new requirements and create process documents when needed
- Weekly forecasting on pipeline of business generated in collaboration with Sales
- Work closely with Product Sales manager to ensure internal sales teams are fully enabled in operational side of the vendor
- Main contact for the vendor within CMS on a day to day basis, ensuring quotes, updates, pipeline, renewals etc are all deal with in a timely manner.
Interested candidates can send their CV to email@example.com