Business Intelligence Manager
An exciting role has arisen for a Business Intelligence Manager to join our dynamic marketing team to be based in either our London or Harrogate Office.
This role will identify the strategic opportunities for CMS Distribution and drive a series of programs that will maximise these opportunities and/or overcome challenges. The role will also be responsible for supporting the Marketing Director on delivering longer term strategic initiatives to achieve pre-defined objectives for the company and our technology partners.
- BSc or BA in relevant field or experience of working in strategy consultancy
- Exhibits sound business judgment, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
- A leader with a proven track record of influencing across a matrix organisation and delivering results
- A passion for the technology industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with a curious mind
- Strong communication and organisation skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively seek out trends and new insights from available data to inform, guide and drive key business decisions and opportunities
- Scoping and prioritising the development of insight and evidence to drive decision-making
- Ensuring the production of accurate and reliable data on time, providing clear analysis and interpretation of relevant research and analysis.
- Delivering commercially focused analysis to support key strategic decision making
- Working cross functionally and partnering with the wider business to help shape the Strategic Insight function
- Support a high-performance culture
- Working backwards from our ambition, identify the changes that need to happen to deliver this ambition across multiple dimensions (e.g. large customer deals, number of customers, outsourcing agreement, partner collaborations etc)
- Analyse each customer touchpoint and ensure we are delivering the very best customer experience
- Develop programs for critical learnings to share best practice
- Ensuring there are SOPs in place so that we can track performance from prospect to customer launch and revenue
- Delivery of performance accelerators:
- Identify new vendor & customer opportunities
- Support Digital Marketing team increasing no. of accounts trading on eCommerce platform
- Identify opportunities to increase annual vendor income
Full JD on request
CMS believes that a diverse and inclusive workforce enriches and is integral to the success of our company. We value diverse opinions and perspectives, and therefore welcome candidates from all backgrounds including but not limited to, ethnicity, gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs, sexual orientation and neuro-diversity.
Interested candidates can send through their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org