Senior Marketing Executive (Channel)
Location: Borehamwood and London offices
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate Senior Marketing Executive to join our vibrant team based in duel locations of Borehamwood (DrayTek) and CMS’ London office. Ideally seeking an individual with experience as a channel marketeer for a vendor, distribution or reseller within the IT sector.
We’re looking for someone to represent and work alongside one of our leading brands, DrayTek. DrayTek’s product lines range from enterprise-level Firewall Security, VPN facilities for Teleworking and branch-linking, versatile xDSL CPE, DSL routers, VoIP and IP PBX products and Wireless LAN.
Employed by CMS Distribution, this role will have full access to the CMS marketing team, an internal agency who supports all DrayTek’s UK and Ireland marketing projects. The successful candidate will manage, execute, measure and report back on the agreed 2020 campaign plan, taking full ownership. The candidate will be driven, passionate, independent and able to fully support DrayTek’s sales team and directors with strategy, reports and growth ideas. There is an element of travel requirement, not only between the two offices weekly, but across the country for events and meetings as required with overnight stays.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- 4-5 years B2B marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management and strong organisational skills essential
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and a good sense of humour
- Ideally IT Channel or marketing agency experience
- Marketing Automation experience
- Google AdWord Certified
- Google Advertising Fundamentals exam
- Experience with HootSuite, Google Analytics, Twitter Ads and LinkedIn Sponsored Content.
- Comfortable using LinkedIn and Twitter for marketing purposes
- Experience in creating, implementing and measuring marketing campaigns, including content creation, emails, web, social media and event management
- Knowledge of building landing pages
- Experience using marketing tools such as MailChimp, DotMailer for creating and sending emails, managing databases and building email automation
- A proven ability to manage and improve ROI on lead generation campaigns
- Good understanding of SEO and specifically how to create content optimised for search
- Experience using WordPress for managing content, creating pages and publishing articles
- Ability to create buyer personas, identify what product features/benefits are important to each persona and write content specifically for them
- Good understanding of CRM systems
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and execute quarterly marketing plans for dedicated brand/manufacturer within budget and adhering to deadlines. Campaigns can consist of emails, social media, PR, direct mail, physical and webinar events and incentives
- Create technology focussed marketing emails, web articles/content, PPC adverts, hand-outs and presentations. Web content will require the following of SEO best practises to maximise search marketing opportunities and maintain and improve rankings on keywords and phrases
- Provide regular campaign progress feedback/ reports to the sales team and brand along with the end of campaign reporting and pro-actively improve ROI
- Organise regular events including venue/catering services, collateral, merchandise and recruitment materials; web registration pages, invitation emails and social media. Coordinate and communicate internal launches, focus days, incentives and other integral activities, liaising with the sales team and the manufacturer from planning through to review stage
- Administrate and report campaign leads using a CRM system and other reporting tools
- Take ownership of marketing finances, working within allocated budgets to provide the best value and ROI from activities carried out for CMS and our technology partners
- Proactively manage existing customer databases for CMS and manufacturer campaigns, based on target stakeholders/buyer/user personas. Use CRM, email marketing tools and segmentation to target relevant campaign audience
Interested candidates can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org