Dear valued partner,
These truly are extraordinary times as we all deal with the unpredictability presented by Covid-19. With change on the horizon, channel partners and vendors must continue to collaborate effectively to play their part in keeping vital businesses and public services moving. As such, I wanted to write to you all to reassure you of CMS Distribution’s ongoing commitment to the channel – connecting customers to smart and essential technologies.
As such, I would like to share the following important information pertaining to our business:
- The CMS logistics centres are fully operational and plentifully stocked – we will continue to operate under stringent measures by operating only with essential staff and splitting our workforce into shifts, complying with government social distancing and hygiene measures
- For a limited period, we will be offering free of charge storage in our UK warehouses for vendors and customer to drive the availability of key products at this time*
- Our courier networks are fully operational
- We have well-established business continuity management systems in place to minimise disruption to our operations and ensure that business remains viable in an event of a virus outbreak.
- We have taken additional steps to ensure adequate preparation for business continuity with tests over the past 2 weeks to ensure that the service delivered to our customer and vendor partners remains uninterrupted and consistently high.
- CMS has significantly invested in leading technology platforms that provide its employees with hardware, mobile devices and software applications that optimise the user experience to enable effective and productive mobile working
- Our experienced People Operations team are committed to closely monitoring the most recent government advice, ensuring that CMS acts swiftly to put the correct measures in place that support our employees, customers and vendors in this challenging time
In addition, our Sales and Marketing organisation are working hard to play an integral part in the supply chain linking business and people with essential connectivity, hardware and software solutions. Please look out for initiatives such as the following: https://www.cmsdistribution.com/are-you-ready-to-work-from-home/
For further updates, please contact email@example.com or review some useful links:
- Keep updated on the latest articles supporting our business messages here: https://www.cmsdistribution.com/news/
- Be aligned to our business continuity plans and updates about COVID-19 here: https://www.cmsdistribution.com/covid-19/
Be safe and look after your colleagues, partners, friends and family
Chief Business Officer
* Subject to terms and conditions.