CMS Distribution is one of Europe’s leading specialist technology distributor, a growing and successful business with 350 people across six locations in the UK and Ireland, plus locations in the Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, Australia and China. Are you an individual who thrives on interacting with people and solving queries? You could be our new Credit Controller to join our Credit Management Team based in Kiltimagh!
Why work for a company like CMS Distribution?
CMS Distribution is one of Europe’s leading specialist technology distributor, a growing and successful business with 350 people across six locations in the UK and Ireland, plus locations in the Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, Australia and China.
As a multicultural organisation, we embrace our diverse workforce and are a true believer in equal opportunities for all. We have various social functions during the year which is the perfect opportunity to get our employees out there, having fun, getting to know people and building the morale of our teams. People are our assets and we are constantly encouraging our employees to grow and succeed in their careers. We offer a competitive salary with great benefits such as Private Pension and Life Cover.
What exactly are we looking for in a Credit Controller?
We are looking for an individual with excellent communication skills both verbal and in written form to ensure there is consistent and clear communication with customers both internally and externally. A passion for customers, solving queries and getting things right first time is required as this role involves dealing with queries from many different areas of the business. We are looking for someone with a high attention to detail, with the ability to analyse potentially significant volume of data.
Being a credit controller in CMS is an important role as it directly impacts the cash flow of the business. A credit controller is responsible for resolving all queries which may cause any potential barriers to payment.
Essential Skills required for this role:
- Good working knowledge of Excel & Outlook.
- Knowledge of SAP would be beneficial.
- Problem solving skills, thinking outside the box is a prerequisite.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
- Ability to work as part of a hard-working team to meet deadlines and targets.
- Numerate with an ability to analyse data.
What are the responsibilities of a Credit Controller at CMS?
- Reduce overdue debtor balances on an ongoing basis in line with monthly targets
- Proactive, effective communication with all customers
- Ability to analyse data and the associated risks is required (training will be given).
- Ensure credit management policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Build excellent relationships with customers and account managers
- Ensure query resolution through close liaison with all other internal departments
- Administration relating to account opening
- Ongoing credit limit review including liaison with Credit Insurers
- Review orders for release
- Ad hoc duties as outlined by the Credit Manager
If you are interesting in joining the credit Team send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org