Customer Service Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Customer Service Administrator to join our customer service team based in Kiltimagh.
Purpose of the Role
Customer Service Administrators are a critical part of CMS’s business. They are responsible for dealing with queries from many different stakeholders (such as customers, internal departments, couriers and possibly even suppliers) and tasked to ensure that all queries are resolved to a high professional standard in the most efficient manner possible. Customer Service activities have a real impact on customer satisfaction and the profitability of CMS.
Why Should You Work For A Company Like CMS?
CMS Distribution is one of Europe’s leading specialist technology distributor, a growing and successful business with 350 people across six locations in the UK and Ireland, plus locations in the Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, Australia and China.
As a multicultural organisation, we embrace our diverse workforce and are a true believer in equal opportunities for all. We work hard and we play even harder! We have various social functions during the year which is the perfect opportunity to get our employees out there, having fun, getting to know people and building the morale of our teams. People are our assets and we are constantly encouraging our employees to grow and succeed in their careers.
What exactly are we looking for?
A dynamic inidvidual with excellent communication skills both written and verbal. A highly organised individual who has the ability to mutitask and manage time efficiently in order to meet deadlines.
- Bachelors Degree – desirable
- Good working knowledge of Excel & Outlook.
- French, Dutch, or Spanish – desirable
- Working knowledge of SAP ERP system would be beneficial.
- Good organisational skills – ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate eloquently in both written and verbal formats.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
- Ability to work as part of a hard-working team to meet deadlines.
- Numerate with an ability to analyse data.
- Personal Growth Mindset – willing to maximise learning from each new opportunity.
- Flexibility in attitude and approach – seeks to exceed expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to stakeholder queries in a prompt and positive manner.
- Verify Return Material Authorisation (RMA) request in line with the agreed procedures.
- Provide Proof Of Delivery (PODs) to customers by liaising with the courier companies.
- Handle delivery discrepancies – investigate and provide solutions or alternatives.
- Advising customers of any discrepancies (i.e. shortages) on any RMA returns received back.
- Raising credit notes for customer returned products as required.
- Follow up activities to ensure a resolution is reached on open matters.
- Liaising with customers and couriers to ensure smooth delivery to customers within agreed service criteria.
- Administration activities to support above activities.
- Provide cover for colleagues as well as the Team Leader, in a way that Customer Services is adequately staffed at all times (this would include working occasional Bank Holidays).
- Promote and demonstrate CMS’s Values
If you are interested in the applying for the role of Customer Service Administrator send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com