Why Should You Work For A Company Like CMS?
CMS Distribution is one of Europe’s leading specialist technology distributor, a growing and successful business with 350 people across six locations in the UK and Ireland, plus locations in the Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, Australia and China.
As a multicultural organisation, we embrace our diverse workforce and are a true believer in equal opportunities for all. We work hard and we play even harder! We have various social functions during the year which is the perfect opportunity to get our employees out there, having fun, getting to know people and building the morale of our teams. People are our assets and we are constantly encouraging our employees to grow and succeed in their careers.
Purpose of the role
CMS Distribution is growing at a rate that requires a step change in the way we operate. In order to manage this growth, we need to take a process automation approach in all areas. Managing and interpreting data is crucial to allow automation take place.
- Honours Degree in Computer Science/Data Analytics/Mathematics.
- Experience of collecting and interpreting large amounts of data from different sources.
- Experience of analysing data for patterns, trends and anomalies, and identifying appropriate actions.
- Strong knowledge of machine learning algorithms with experience of cloud-based data mining, preferably using Microsoft Azure tools.
- Knowledge of data quality measurement and reporting with control plans to identify improvements.
- Reporting using data visualization software, with strong presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Enjoys working in a team environment but maintains the ability to be a self starter.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- This person will work closely with business managers and our SAP development teams to ensure high levels of data quality; to develop machine learning algorithms and statistical models; to improve data collection and analysis processes within the business.
- Must be an EU citizen, or have the appropriate permits to work in the EU.
Key Measures of Performance:
- Data input and capture processes are run on time to high standard of quality.
- Make a positive impact on Data Quality measures.
- Maintain production of statistical analytics and insights.
Interested candidates who would like to apply for the Data Scientist Role can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org