E-commerce Customer Service Administrator
CMS Distribution is one of Europe’s leading specialist technology distributor, a growing and successful business with 350 people across six locations in the UK and Ireland, plus locations in the Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, Australia and China. Are you an individual who thrives on interacting with people and solving queries? You could be our new E-commerce Customer Service Administrator to join our Customer Service team based in Kiltimagh!
Why are you right for the Ecommerce Customer Service Administrator role?
We are looking for an individual with excellent communication skills both verbal and in written form ensuring that there is a clear communication to couriers and customers. A passion for customers and solving queries as this role involves dealing with queries from many different stakeholders. Accurate;with a high attention to detail to ensure all queries are dealt with in a prompt and positive manner.
Customer Service Administrators are a critical part of CMS’s business. They are responsible for dealing with queries from many different stakeholders (such as customers, internal departments, couriers and possibly even suppliers) and tasked to ensure that all queries are resolved to a high professional standard in the most efficient manner possible.
Customer Service activities have a real impact on customer satisfaction and the profitability of CMS.
Essential Skills required for this role:
- Experience in running eBay or Amazon marketplace sites would be highly desirable.
- Experience with dealing with a high volume of correspondence/RMA’s
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal formats.
- Good working knowledge of Excel & Outlook.
- Knowledge of SAP would be beneficial.
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
- Ability to work as part of a hard-working team to meet deadlines.
- Numerate with an ability to analyse data.
What are the responsibilities of a Ecommerce Customer Service Administrator for CMS?
- Manage the portal(s) for Online Marketplace, responding to queries, RMA requests and other Customer Service activities.
- Ensure a response to every query within 7 business hours, and with the aim to resolve the query within the first response.
- Learn and master the online
- Providing a highly responsive service to keep our ratings high.
- Respond to stakeholder queries in a prompt and positive manner.
- Responsible for dealing with queries from many different stakeholders (such as customers, internal departments, couriers and possibly even suppliers) and tasked to ensure that all queries are resolved to a high professional standard in the most efficient manner possible.
- Verify Return Material Authorisation (RMA) request in line with the agreed procedures.
- Provide Proof Of Delivery (PODs) to customers by liaising with the courier companies.
- Handle delivery discrepancies – investigate and provide solutions or alternatives.
- Advising customers of any discrepancies (i.e. shortages) on any RMA returns received back.
- Raising credit notes for customer returned products as required.
- Follow up activities to ensure a resolution is reached on open matters.
- Liaising with customers and couriers to ensure smooth delivery to customers within agreed service criteria.
- Administration activities to support above activities.
- Provide cover for colleagues as well as the Team Leader, to ensure that Customer Services are adequately staffed at all times (this would include working occasional Bank Holidays).
- Promote and demonstrate CMS’s Values
Interested candidates who would like to apply for the Ecommerce Customer Service Administrator role can send their CV to email@example.com