An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven and motivated Executive Assistant to provide support to the CEO of a global business. The role has a versatile remit, therefore requiring an individual that has a lot of energy, is not put off by challenges, can think outside the box and is driven to make a real difference. The key responsibilities include supporting the CEO with various projects and personal admin, managing internal communications, organising meetings and events, as well as office management responsibilities. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, has a lot of integrity and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude. This role will be based in our London Office, working closely with the People Operations team.
Qualifications & Experience
- BA/BSc degree minimum, ideally in business or communications.
- Strong administration/Executive Assistant experience up to CEO level is required.
- Must be able to use the latest technology and innovation, including the use of social media.
- Ability to speak another language (other than English) fluently, is desirable. Ideally Dutch, French, Mandarin or Spanish.
- Be the first point of contact for the CEOs office, managing all communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Extensive diary and inbox management, with logistics of working in multiple time zones.
- Meeting and Event Coordination.
- Supporting Board requirements.
- Support highly confidential projects, by researching content when required and managing project admin.
- Ability to prepare professional presentations using the latest tools.
- Managing internal communications, by writing up content, creating communication schedules and managing the internal communications platform.
- Ensuring that the office is looking great at all times, therefore working closely with the Head of Facilities and Safety.
Interested candidates can send through their CV to email@example.com
Full JD on request