CMS Distribution is Europe’s leading technology distributor, selling to over 3,000 business to business and business to consumer reseller partners. CMS employs 370 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland, plus locations in the Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, Australia and China. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a mid-weight Graphic Designer to be based in our Harrogate or London office.
The Marketing Department within CMS Distribution works like a traditional marketing agency looking after our corporate marketing but also the marketing for our IT vendors. As a Graphic Designer, you would be responsible for the creation of marketing campaign materials of over 70 different brands/clients such as Toshiba, DJI, SanDisk, Wenger, Fitbit, and Sphero. You will be required to produce all aspects of design from brief to final product for email, brochures, web banners, and videos amongst others to the highest possible standard. Experience in video production is strongly desirable to enable lighting and filming of interviews and covering events. Operating a DSLR camera, audio recording and editing skills (including basic green screen use) in Adobe Premiere as well as After Effects would be desirable.
- Agency experience desirable
- Educated to Degree level or higher education level
- Experience in using online email creation software such as Mail Chimp and DotMailer or other marketing tools
- Competent of using Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Creating 3D graphics/animation sequences
- Working experience with all aspects of design including Print and Digital.
- An understanding of HTML and CSS
- An understanding of UX and UI design
- Illustration skills would be a bonus
- Video and Motion Graphics using Adobe Creative Cloud software.
- Can work independently as well as in a team.
- Able to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Strong organisational skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating Web Banners
- Creating and ensuring campaign materials are live and functioning correctly.
- Creating weekly promotion campaign materials
- Filming and editing interviews/events/product videos etc.
- Recording and editing voice-over sessions for on-hold messages
- Creating TV Slides and updating internal video reel to show across all sales offices
- Liaising with members from other departments to help create high quality documents such as; team contact sheets, reference guides etc.
- Creating necessary stationery for the offices
- Creating promotional merchandise to be used during events such as roller banners and pull up stands
- Creating Corporate brochures and flyers
- Image manipulation/optimisation
- Sourcing external companies to produce stationery and printed materials.
- CMS marketing and branding, creating and adhering to CMS branding guidelines
Full JD on request
Interested candidates can send their CV to email@example.com