London, UK – April 1st, 2019
This move is a significant stride in supporting Infortrend’s strategy to expand its presence in the EMEA region.
Infortrend has a long history in the OEM and Vertical markets but as their products and data services have expanded, they now have an exceptional proposition for all types of End Users.
This new agreement with CMS Distribution will give Infortrend the platform to reach more enterprise resellers to help them address more markets.
Commenting on the partnership, Tony Howard, Northern EMEA Business Development Manager said: This is such a great fit for both parties, with CMS’s expertise, 30 years’ experience in data storage solutions and their reach into hundreds of Resellers. We will add enterprise class “always on” products to their portfolio, including our award-winning Hybrid Cloud Solution and again, our award winning All Flash Array. We are really looking forward to growing our business with this partnership.
Trevor Pluskota, Chief Technology Officer at CMS Distribution commented “We’re very excited to be working with Infortrend during an age where extracting value from data is at the forefront of many customers strategies. Infortrend provide a range of innovative storage solutions that will enable customers across all industries to realise the benefits of scale out storage at an affordable price.”
- Infortrend, the largest Tier 2 enterprise class Storage Array vendor
- We are Stock market listed, have 176 patents, ISO9000 accredited, and have won numerous awards for performance
- Our Products fall into 2 families
- SAN performance solution with no single point of failure
- Hybrid NAS/SAN solutions
- Our Focus is
- On Prem Cloud Tiering Solutions
- Ultra Ultra High Performance All Flash Arrays
- Large Capacity solutions (a single RAID will expand up to 1792 drives (25PB)
- Full EU support structure
- On-Site support in every EU country
- RMA stock in the UK
- Sales stock in The Netherlands
- Pre & post sales in EU