Junior Account Manager
Do you want to be an Account Manager in one of Europe’s leading distributors?
We are ideally for an individual with a passion for a career in sales and technology to be based in our London office. This role will be responsible for developing relationships within your portfolio of assigned customers and proactively ensuring the achievement of sales target on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis. This role will liaise between your customer base and internal CMS support teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products and solutions according to customer needs. The Account Manager role will be focused on achieving KPI’s set in line with the business strategy and be committed to continuous professional development and learning the key features of the technology that we provide to our customers.
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
- Interest in a sales or telesales role
- Strong interpersonal skills to build effective and successful customer relationships
- Mature, responsible and professional attitude to work
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile to exceed expectations
- Outstanding organisational skills and ability to manage own time effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Achieve Sales targets set each month.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain an agreed level of proactive telephone contact daily basis.
- Pro-actively seek new business (White Space) by prospecting existing customers and new customers.
- Meet and exceed agreed performance objectives & KPI’s.
- Maximise sales by continually expanding opportunities with up-sell & cross selling skills.
- Ensure that CRM is up to date for all communications in relation to your account base and all business opportunities.
- Ensure accurate and timely management of all quotations to build a pipeline of opportunities.
- Ensure that all customers are provided with accurate, proposals, collateral and other information as required.
- Continually develop your product and technical knowledge to industry standard including completion of vendor accreditation’s.
- Ensure you have the passion to learn technology and sales skills to develop
- Communicate and articulate our value proposition and strategy to prospects and customers to differentiate CMS from its competitors. Maintain high levels of customer service ensuring that CMS remains a valued and key supplier.
- Always act as an ambassador and representative of CMS Distribution to ensure a professional image for the Company. Actively contribute and act as a role model to the CMS values.
- Develop excellent relationships with allocated customer contacts. Use all CMS sales support resources and departments to maximise the customer’s experience.
If you are ready to start your career in sales, apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com