CMS Distribution is a value-added IT distributor of business and consumer technology products. We create global markets for our 150+ manufacturers selling to corporate resellers, managed service providers, high street and online retailers.
Our 375 people help our customers grow their business from twelve locations in the UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, France, Australia, China and the US.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate Marketing Executive to join our vibrant in-house marketing agency based in either our London or Harrogate office. Ideally seeking an individual with a keen interest in the IT sector.
Purpose of the role
The marketing executive is responsible for the creation and execution of quarterly marketing plans for a number of dedicated IT clients/manufacturers. It includes the planning, creation, execution, budget management and reporting of multiple marketing campaigns to achieve pre-defined objectives for the company and our technology partners. The marketing plans consist of a very wide range of marketing activities, which you will create alongside the creative team.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- B2B marketing experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Time management and strong organisational skills essential
- Pro-active, can-do attitude and a good sense of humour
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and execute quarterly marketing plans for dedicated brand/manufacturer within budget and adhering to deadlines. Campaigns can consist of emails, social media, PR, direct mail, physical and webinar events and incentives.
- Create technology focussed marketing emails, web articles/content, PPC adverts, hand-outs and presentations. Web content will require the following of SEO best practises to maximise search marketing opportunities and maintain and improve rankings on key words and phrases.
- Implement and manage email, content, event, social media and telemarketing campaigns.
- Provide regular campaign progress feedback/ reports to the sales team and brand along with end of campaign reporting and pro-actively improve ROI.
- Organise regular events including venue/catering services, collateral, merchandise and recruitment materials; web registration pages, invitation emails and social media. Coordinate and communicate internal launches, focus days, incentives and other integral activities, liaising with the sales team and the manufacturer from planning through to review stage.
- Administrate and report campaign leads using CRM system and other reporting tools
- Take ownership of marketing finances, working within allocated budgets to provide the best value and ROI from activities carried out for CMS and our technology partners.
- Proactively manage existing customer databases for CMS and manufacturer campaigns, based on target stakeholders/buyer/user personas. Use CRM, email marketing tools and segmentation to target relevant campaign audience.
Full JD on request
Interested candidates who would like to apply for the Marketing Executive Role, please could you send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org