People Relations Administrator – Kiltimagh
- BA/BSc Degree minimum, ideally in Business or Human Resources.
- HR administration experience is desirable.
- Ability to learn and grasp latest technology and innovation, including the use of social media.
- Ability to speak another language (other than English) is desirable. Ideally Dutch, French, and/ or Mandarin.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Task driven, high attention to detail and a creative thinker
- Strong time management skills and problem-solving skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Following the process for new starters, leavers, internal transfers and promotions, ensuring all appropriate parties (i.e. IT, facilities) are notified by agreed deadlines.
- Assisting the People Relations Team with typing out exit interviews.
- Maintaining leavers, joiners, and exceptional absences log each week.
- Taking minutes at investigation meetings as and when needed.
- Providing administrative support in writing up correspondence.
- Researching policy and regulation queries, as and when required.
- Assist with creating Company Update Presentations.
- Assisting with Social Committee and Events planning.
- Supporting the team by answering the telephone, taking messages, meeting and greeting visitors, and organising meetings.
- Ensuring files and data logs are kept up to date.
- Assisting with organising company and social events.
- Assisting with Adhoc People Operations projects.
- Assisting with keeping content on the company’s intranet up to date.
- Ensuring data inputted into our HRIS – Success Factors Employee Central is up to date and accurate.
- Ensuring projects are being updated, as and when required, on Teamwork – (project management system.)
- Support the management of the People Operations Helpdesk.
- Assist with the upkeep of our internal communications platform
- Support the management of our corporate hospitality management system.
- Excellent communication is necessary to keep people updated on project/ task status, as well as being able to keep people updated on policy and process measures.
- Assisting with compiling PowerPoint presentations from key stakeholders to create the monthly Company Updates.
Full JD available on request
If you are interested in applying for the People Relations role – please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org