Symantec Product Manager
Due to expansion we are currently looking to recruit a dynamic Symantec Product Manager who has the ability to drive new product launches and development for the product lines in collaboration with marketing, sales, vendor and support to join our offices in Dublin.
Why work for CMS Distribution?
As a well-established but growing and successful Company, CMS Distribution is the perfect place to build your career. As a multicultural organisation, we embrace our diverse workforce and are a true believer in equal opportunities for all. We have various social functions during the year which is the perfect opportunity to get to know your colleagues, having fun and building the morale of our teams. People are our assets and we are constantly encouraging our employees to grow and succeed in their careers. We invest in our people and they invest in us.
We offer a competitive salary with a bonus and attractive benefits.
Why would the role of Symantec Product Manager be right for you?
You have proven experience in product management within Software or a related industry. You have excellent communication skills and the ability to present to large audiences. You will act as a representative and an evangelist for the product line at the trade shows, online webinars and other publicly facing functions.
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years in product management in Software or a related industry
- Undergraduate degree strongly desired
- Solid knowledge and understanding of Software markets and concepts
- Ability to present in front of large audiences
- Ability to work effectively with people from a variety of different functional areas
- Prior experience working in the channel
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Proactive work style; ability to take initiative and work well within a busy vibrant sales environment. Ability to work within designated timelines is a must.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Vendor Specialist – Full understanding of products, processes and strategy (Not technical)
- Drive new product launches and development for the product lines in collaboration with marketing, sales, vendor and support
- Engage with customers and partners, identify and understand new requirements and create process documents when needed
- Act as a representative and an evangelist for the product line at the trade shows, online webinars and other publicly facing functions
- Build and deliver on strategic business plans with vendor – delivering against pre-agreed KPIs on a quarterly basis
- Weekly forecasting on pipeline of business generated in collaboration with Sales
If you are interested in applying for the Symantec Product Manager role, send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org