Channel Account Manager
Due to expansion we are currently recruiting for a Channel Account Manager to drive the Draytek brand into new and existing customers in the UK.
Purpose of the role
- At least 3 years’ experience selling into distributors and/or VARS that sell networking technology
- Proven track record in selling networking solutions via distributor and/or VAR channels
- Good working knowledge of routers, access points and LAN switching
- Proven experience in managing major (complex) Enterprise end user sales an advantage
Key Role Responsibilities
- Communicating product benefits messaging to the sales teams within the target channel base, helping them with specific opportunities and being a regular point of presence on the sales floors.
- Hosting promotions and product launch events on the sales floors to achieve positive sales impact.
- Delivering sales training on DrayTek products sets and solutions.
- Implementing quarterly business plans per account including sales out targets, marketing initiatives, training sessions, launch/promotion events and other sales floor activity.
- Co-ordinating quarterly reviews with each account in conjunction with Draytek senior management.
- Own, manage and achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue targets.
- Feedback of market intelligence including competitive landscape, specific market opportunities and desired new products and features that will help drive sales.
- Formulate quarterly account plans per account that will deliver the sales target expectations of the business.
- Manage a business forecast to assist the company with product manufacturing and stock planning
- Provide regular performance updates against business plans.
- Advise Line Manager accordingly to any situations that threaten to prevent the quarterly targets/goals being achieved.
- Ability to position the DrayTek solution as a value-added proposition and train key sales individuals and product specialists with this knowledge.
- Implement sales strategies within the target account base designed to open new opportunities for the company.
- Influence the buying decision within the channel partners that the distributors serve.
If you are interested in applying for the Channel Account Manager role, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org