Product Sales Manager – Draytek
CMS Distribution is one of Europe’s leading specialist technology distributor, a growing and successful business with 350 people across six locations in the UK and Ireland, plus locations in the Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, Australia and China. Due to expansion we are currently recruiting for two Product Sales Managers to drive the Draytek brand into new and existing customers in the UK. This role will either be based in our London or Harrogate office.
Purpose of the role
Drive the Draytek brand into new and existing customers in the UK. The focus will be on working alongside sales to develop existing business and targeting new customers, while reviewing our existing component portfolio and looking to strategically add into new categories where agreed.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Drive the Draytek brand into existing customers, working alongside sales to target potential new customers.
- Own, manage and achieve monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue and margin targets
- An expectation of being based in the Office 2 days per week, and out with customers for the rest of the week
- Assist with sales cycles of existing and new customers and complete product and technical training at customers where necessary
- Identify and add complimentary brands and categories with agreed targets which will enhance the CMS component portfolio
- Form relationships with all key contacts at customers
- Work alongside Sales Managers to target new business leveraging your existing relationships and develop new ones through already established relationships CMS hold
- Provide regular performance updates against agreed business plans to both the vendor and CMS
- Attend any relevant shows which may be relevant to the Samsung business
- Advise Line Manager accordingly to any situations that threaten to prevent the quarterly goals/targets being achieved.
- Constantly improve knowledge and understanding of the markets which we operate in for the product category(s).
- Identify market trends & outlooks to provide confidence for making strategic business decisions.
- Present deal opportunities to the relevant Business Units, factoring in customer margin expectation based on current RRPs
- Implement strategies alongside sales team to increase sales and products listings with key customers within your sales division
- Influence the buying decision within the channel partners and end-users
- Ability to set pricing strategies and maximising profit where possibilities
If you are interested in applying for the PSM role, send your CV to email@example.com