Product Sales Manager – Robotics
CMS Distribution is one of Europe’s leading specialist technology distributor, a growing and successful business with 350 people across six locations in the UK and Ireland, plus locations in the Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, Australia and China. Due to expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Product Sales Manager – Robotics to be based in our London Office.
Purpose of the role
We are seeking an individual with a passion for sales and technology; to actively introduce, promote and be an ambassador for the Consumer Robotics brands. This would involve driving growth to new and existing customers across the Group. These brands would initially consist of Sphero, UBTECH and Anki.
The role is responsible for owning the Robotic vendor relationship for their category, being an expert in their market, and providing a platform to sales for maximising revenue & margin.
This role will be responsible for developing strong relationships with the vendors, customers and sales teams to drive growth, customer breadth and brand awareness to achieve and exceed targets set by all them all.
- Product Sales Manager/Business Development experience 5 years, with an understanding and experience of the CE channel.
- Experience and skilled in budget management.
- A passion for driving and delivering growth in current and new channels.
- Tenacious, target driven and results orientated.
- Excellent communication/influencing skills – ability to communicate eloquently in both written and verbal formats, both face-to-face and remotely.
- Ambitious and keen to take on responsibility in an organisation that provides a high level of autonomy and individual responsibility.
- Excellent motivational and leadership qualities with a passion to achieve exceptional results.
- Strong commercial awareness, with good business sense, that will seek ways to improve overall business performance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify market trends & outlooks to provide confidence for making strategic business decisions.
- Identify potential product, technologies or brands that would complement the current range and add value to the vendor portfolio.
- Train and enable the European sales team to a high standard of product knowledge.
- Create, document and distribute quarterly business plans for these brands and CMS on a quarterly basis.
- Attend appropriate shows and exhibitions representing CMS and the vendors within the UK and Europe.
- Achieve/exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by driving the brand awareness with the sales team and customers.
- Develop and maintain CMS relationship at all levels with the Robotics Brands – the objective being improving the company’s presence as a partner.
- Develop and implement best practices to maximise pipeline creation, customer conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-functional collaboration from vendor to customer.
- Coordinate regular vendor visits and updated brand/range overviews to sales teams.
Full JD on request
Interested candidates who would like to apply for the Product Sales Manger role, send your CV to email@example.com