Role: Product Sales Manager ( Storage)
CMS Distribution is one of Europe’s leading specialist technology distributor, a growing and successful business with 350 people across six locations in the UK and Ireland, plus locations in the Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, Australia and China.
The focus will be on retail customers working alongside the sales teams and the respective Vendors to develop existing business and targeting new business.
- Retail experience in terms of customer relationships and also good level of product knowledge.
- 3-5 years’ experience general storage products such as HDD, SSD, NAS, flash
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive the Brands you are responsible for into existing customers, working alongside sales to target potential new customers.
- Own, manage and achieve monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue and margin targets
- An expectation of being based in the office 1-2 days per week, but as necessary meeting with customers whether existing or new for the remainder of the week
- Assist with sales cycles of existing and new customers and complete product positioning and profiling of customers where necessary.
- Form relationships with all key contacts at customers and Vendors and internally.
- Work to deadlines including prioritising your workload
- Work alongside the Product Management Team to maintain product roadmaps, the introduction of new products and EOL products with customers
- Ensure Sales Managers are aware of the activities and which accounts you are working on and reporting back to Sales Teams accordingly
- Review QVW budgets to ensure Budgets are achievable and measurable
Full JD on request
Interested Candidates can send their CV to email@example.com