Migrate workloads to and from any environment – physical, cloud & virtual
Simple, non-disruptive migrations
Carbonite Migrate allows your customers to transfer data easily between any combination of physical, virtual and cloud-based platforms with minimal risk and near-zero downtime. Using real-time, byte-level replication technology, Carbonite migrate creates a replica of the data, application, database or server, and keeps it in sync with the production system. It continuously mirrors changes to ensure a successful cutover when the time comes.
Options for finely tuned automation help orchestrate every stage of the process
- Replicate data continuously to minimize downtime and enable fast cutover.
- Perform unlimited testing of the new environment without disrupting operations
- Reduce downtime to minutes or seconds as your customers cut over to the new server
- Ensure data, files and systems setting are replicated reliably
To find out more, check out the link below – An introduction into Carbonite Migrate
Migrate traditionally difficult workloads rapidly to Azure and Azure Stack
Carbonite Migrate for Microsoft Azure
Quickly and easily migrate physical, virtual and cloud workloads to Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Azure Stack with minimal risk and near-zero downtime
Many IT organisations want to move to the Microsoft Azure cloud platform to increase IT agility and scale quickly. However, finding the right tool to seamlessly migrate systems can be a challenge that ultimately prevents organisations from making the move. Carbonite Migrate quickly and easily migrates physical, virtual and cloud workloads to Microsoft Azure and Azure Stack with minimal risk and near-zero downtime. The streamlined process automates everything from server discovery to target VM provisioning to the actual cutover tot he Microsoft Azure cloud.
No downtime, no surprises. Smarter, simpler migration.
Key benefits include…
- Structured, repeatable migration to Microsoft Azure and Azure Stack with near-zero downtime
- Highly automated process that eliminates common risks and streamlines migrations
- Cutover in seconds/minutes on workloads of any size
- ward-winning customer support
Source operating systems
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Oracle enterprise Linux
- SUSE Enterprise Linux
How it works
Real time replication…
- Starting from the portal, add the details of the source and target
- Choose from your available servers in the migration portal
- The solution identifies the appropriate instance size in Azure, allowing customisation if needed
… Near zero downtime
- An automated process installs the software, provisions the target and creates a replica of the source
- The target is available for manual or automated cutover immediately upon synchronization