CX-M and CX Series PC power supplies are an excellent choice for basic system builds and desktop PC computer upgrades.
CX Series PSUs have 80 PLUS Bronze certified efficiencies and are available in a variety of configurations to help users choose exactly the amount of power they need.
Corsair power supplies are designed for worry-free compatibility for desktop PC system builds or upgrades. With the features to be expect from a premium power supply, it’s a great choice for systems where continuous and reliable power delivery and low noise are essential.
Corsair CX-M & CX Series power supplies include the following technologies and features:
- CX750, CX750M, support the latest ATX12V2.4 standard and is backward compatible with ATX12V2.31 and earlier, as well as ATX 2.2 and earlier systems.
- CX600, CX600M and lower wattages in the CX and CX-M Series support the ATX12V3.1 and is backwards compatible with all earlier ATX12V systems as well.
- All Corsair power supplies feature a thermostatically controlled intake fan that will vary fan speed in response to temperature. The result is a quieter power supply at low loads.
- All of Corsair’s power supplies are at least 80% efficient at loads of 10% and greater.
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power.
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components.
- Over-voltage and over-power protection, under-voltage protection and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Extra-long cables support full tower chassis.
- Cables are either sleeved or are flat ribbon-style for improved aesthetics and better airflow
- Modular units, such as the CX-M, allow users to remove cables. This makes installation easier and allows the customer to eliminate unused cables, which reduces cable clutter within the chassis.
- 3-year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service.
Corsair CX-M and CX Series PSU’s are available from the CMS Store.