The World’s Smallest* App-Enabled Robotic Ball
*That we know of.
- Driving – Drive Mini using different modes with the Sphero Mini app – Joystick, Tilt, Slingshot, or Face Drive.
- Face Drive™ – Face Drive is a hilarious new feature that uses your facial expressions to drive the ball.
- Gaming – Sphero Mini can be used with the app as a video game controller. Play 3 games with more updates on the way.
- Interchangeable Shells – Colorful, interchangeable shells allow you to switch one out to suit your mood.
Sphero Mini packs tons of fun into a tiny, app-enabled robot about the size of a ping-pong ball. Drive Mini using different modes with the Sphero Mini app, or just by using your face. Yes, you read that right. Face Drive™ is a hilarious new feature that uses your facial expressions to drive the ball.
Packed with teeny tiny tech, Sphero Mini has a little gyroscope, accelerometer, and LED lights. Colorful, interchangeable shells are available, so you can easily switch one out to suit your mood. With almost an hour of play time, Sphero Mini is the next big thing.
- Joystick – Tap and drag to drive Mini. The further you drag away from the center, the faster Mini goes.
- Face Drive™ – Face Drive™ is a hilarious new feature that uses your facial expressions to drive the ball. Smile, frown, tilt your head left and right, and get weird with it. See how Mini moves with your expressions.
- Tilt – Tilt your device up, down, and sideways to drive Mini. Tap and hold to pause.
- Slingshot – Pull back on the drive “blob” to build speed. Release to launch your Mini forward.
- Exile II – Use Mini as a controller to move and shoot spaceships.
- Lightspeed Drifter – Control a futuristic ship racing inside a tunnel with Mini.
- Round Trip – Rotate Mini to destroy a polygon of “bricks” by bouncing a ball against them.