Sales Administrator ( 6 month FTC)
Location: La Defense
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator to be based in our Paris office for a 6 month Fixed-Term Contract. Ideally seeking an individual with a passion for administration and technology to actively support the sales team, manage customer portals and create vital sales reports.
- Intermediate level of French
- SAP knowledge is essential
- Experience in a similar sales support role is desirable
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (email and telephonic)
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent administration skills.
- Proven ability to take initiative and go the “extra mile” to exceed expectations
- Ability to multitask -whilst having a high attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Duties and responsibilities
- Be the link between the CMS support teams in the UK, Ireland and France.
- Coordinate with the CMS support functions such as Claims, Rebates and Purchasing
- Contact vendors to assist the purchasing team.
- Participate in customers meeting in France and ensure actions are properly executed.
- Identify opportunities and help support the French team to grow sales.
- Maintain high levels of customer service ensuring that CMS remains a valued and key supplier.
- Always act as an ambassador and representative of CMS Distribution to ensure a professional image for the Company. Actively contribute and act as a role model to the CMS values.
- Use all CMS resources and departments to maximise the customer’s experience.
If you are interested in applying for the Sales Administrator role, send your CV to email@example.com