Location: Shenzhen, Hong Kong or Singapore
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Manager to be based in either Shenzhen, HongKong or Sinagpore.
Role Summary :
CMS require a highly-motivated, ambitious, professional seeking a management role opportunity to join our rapidly growing JAPAC regional team. Working in a fast paced environment your main duties will be to drive and manage the regional business, providing increased revenue, vendor engagement, gross contribution, staff leadership & direction, and business development.
In addition to managing the current retail partners, this role will be responsible for identifying and acquiring new retail partners in JAPAC.
The duties of the individual play a crucial role in the continued success and provision of excellent service of the company to Customer and Vendor partners. Candidate must be extremely flexible with job function and be willing to assume a hands on approach to implement and manage the JAPAC expansion strategy.
- Associates Degree or Bachelors’ Degree a plus but not required
- Resident in Region preferably Shenzhen area, Hong Kong or Singapore
- 5 years Sales experience within the retail industry
- Knowledge of distribution
- Commercial understanding of Consumer Electronic business preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English and one other relevant language – Chinese/Japanese
- Exceptional organization and time-management skills
- Flexible, and able to work effectively under pressure, handling multiple tasks with interruptions and changing priorities
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in work with cross functional teams
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer applications; MS Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point
- CMS JAPAC Regional lead and escalation point for all communication with the CMS team and Customers.
- Act as subject matter expert to help formulate and drive JAPAC retail expansion growth strategy. Coach and guide other members of the team to assist with securing assortment of vendor product at top tier national retailers.
- Utilize existing contacts and relationships to service, develop, and maintain current vendors & customers while identifying, onboarding, developing and managing new customers in JAPAC.
- Provide supportive and influential role as part of the CMS Global Apple Trading Director team , driving Strategic Vendor Onboarding and implementing regional sales plans to achieve the 2021 revenue goal.
- Attend all relevant meetings including QBR’s and provide continual improvement plans to deliver SLA performance.
- Engage with existing and potential Vendor Partners either directly from Customers or indirectly to Customers with regards to commercial terms, product selection and business engagement
- Build and develop strong partnerships at all levels within the Vendor Partners and Customer JAPAC team
- Overall responsibility of managing regional commercial terms and pricing to maximize profit in region.
- Onboarding of vendors through Vendor Management team to ensure set up, pricing and master data are accurate and initial PO’s are placed to cover required NPI quantities
- Quarterly review of all vendor performance pertaining to Revenue, Gross Profit, Demand Planning, Operations, Delivery and Compliance with an action plan for the Vendor Manager team to deliver
Full JD on request
CMS believes that a diverse and inclusive workforce enriches and is integral to the success of our company. We value diverse opinions and perspectives, and therefore welcome candidates from all backgrounds including but not limited to, ethnicity, gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs, sexual orientation and neuro-diversity.
Interested candidates can send through their application to email@example.com