SAP Finance Developer
CMS Distribution is one of Europe’s leading specialist technology distributor, a growing and successful business with 350 people across six locations in the UK and Ireland, plus locations in the Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, Australia and China. Due to expansion we are currently recruiting for a SAP Finance Developer (FICO/SD/MM)to be based in our Kiltimagh Office. This role will be working closely with the Head of SAP and project leads.
Technical skills/knowledge/experience Required:
- SAP ERP (ECC 6.0)
- ABAP Development skills
- Screen Painter, Classes/Methods, BADIs, CMOD, SAPScript, SmartForms, User Exits, Enhancement Spots etc
- Excellent understanding of SAP development methods and best practices
- Ability to independently conduct research into issues / challenges and propose technical solutions Intermediate to advanced SAP Module configuration knowledge within SD,MM,FI and CO
Technical skills/knowledge/experience beneficial:
- SAP PI experience REST or SOAP web service experience
- SAP Fiori development and configuration including SAPUI5 and OData services development
- SAP CRM 7.0 Customisation and development (BSP, WebDynpro, BOL etc)
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration (SAP SCP)
- SAP HANA and/or S4 HANA SAP Workflow
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, modify and build solutions to business requirements.
- Closely aligned with SAP Business Analysts.
- Expert in SAP technologies.
- Ensure that any system changes utilise best of breed latest technologies and best practices.
- Ability to scope, plan, estimate and deliver an end to end technical solutions.
- Gathering requirements, working with Business Process experts, documentation, translating requirements into SAP solutions.
- Capability to plan and deliver a solution using own initiative and asking the pertinent questions.
- Delivery of minor changes, improvements and support issues alongside project activities.
- Identifies and escalates issues and risks within operations and projects.
- Provide excellent customer service to end users by working closely with all parties.
Interested candidates can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org