Senior Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Manager
The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for delivering the marketing strategy for the business. They will ensure that the marketing team is delivering revenue generating programmes for vendors, resellers and CMS by designing and implementing a marketing plan to support the business’ strategic growth goals. They will meet or exceed quarterly objectives in support of the marketing team objectives as well as a playing a supporting role to ensure that the marketing team operates as a self-funding business model.
The Senior Marketing Manager will provide support, motivation, coaching and development to the Marketing team.
This role requires regular travel to CMS sites in the UK, Ireland, and International.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Communications, or similar, is essential. A Master’s Degree in Marketing is desirable.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Senior B2B and B2C technology marketing role.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with resellers, distributors, vendors.
- Good understanding of traditional and digital marketing.
Skills & Abilities:
- The ability to build trusted partnerships with both internal managers and within our external agency partners.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Ability to speak a foreign language (French, Dutch, Swedish).
- A great commercial understanding and ability to drive performance. Understand the commercial impact of marketing activity, and constantly seek opportunities to improve performance.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- The ability to manage multiple projects at varying stages through to the end as well as balancing priorities with short and long-term objectives.
- Passion to build and activate integrated marketing campaigns.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with high-degree of self-ownership.
- An understanding of search engine optimisation, specifically how to create content that is optimised for search marketing. An understanding of on and off page optimisation is important, as well as link building. Experience of Google Search Console/Webmaster Tools is important, as well as SEO tools such as SEMruch, MOZ and Yoast SEO for WordPress.
- A good understanding of CRM systems for lead management.
- Time management and strong organisation skills
Full JD on request
Interested candidates can send their CV to email@example.com