Software Sales Manager
Job Grade: 3IC.3
We are currently recruiting for a passionate and entrepreneurial Arcserve Software Product Sales Manager to join our vibrant London Sales team. Ideally seeking an individual who shows initiative, has an entrepreneurial flair and has a positive “can do” approach.
The Product Sales Manager will own the day to day vendor relationship for Arcserve and will work closely with the group manager in cultivating and improving our relationship with existing Vendors, including agreeing and implementing quarterly business plans that provide a platform for sales to achieve revenue and margin growth targets.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of Software markets and concepts
- 3-5 years in product management in Software or a related industry
- Undergraduate degree strongly desired
- Full Driving License and access to car
- Excellent written skills and excellent ability to communicate
- Ability to present in front of large audiences
- Ability to work effectively with people from a variety of different functional areas: operations, marketing, sales, support, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Vendor Specialist – Full understanding of products, processes and strategy (Not technical)
- Drive new product launches and development for the product lines in collaboration with marketing, sales, vendor and support
- Engage with customers and partners, identify and understand new requirements and create process documents when needed
- Act as a representative and an evangelist for the product line at the trade shows, online webinars and other publicly facing functions
- Build and deliver on strategic business plans with vendor – delivering against pre-agreed KPIs on a quarterly basis
- Weekly forecasting on pipeline of business generated in collaboration with sales
- Identify, Enable, Develop & Build new customers
- Deliver against set vendor quarterly objectives as the owner for the business
- Drive Whitespace opportunities
The table below provides guidance on the level of skill required for performing a 3IC.3 role.
|Job Functional Knowledge (KN)||Good understanding of procedures and concepts within own discipline and a basic knowledge of these elements in other disciplines|
|Business Expertise (BE)||In-depth understanding of how own area integrates within the organisation sub-function and basic commercial awareness|
|Leadership (LS)||Provides on-the-job training/support to new team members|
|Problem Solving (PS)||Uses judgement based on the analysis of information|
|Nature of Impact (NI)||Direct impact by ensuring the quality of tasks/services/ information provided by self and others|
|Area of Impact (AI)||Primarily on closely related work teams|
|Interpersonal Skills (IS)||Developed communication and diplomacy skills used to direct/persuade/influence others|
Interested candidates can submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org