Software Product Specialist
CMS Distribution is Europe’s leading technology distributor, selling to over 3,000 business to business and business to consumer reseller partners. CMS employs 350 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland, plus locations in the Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, Australia and China. We are currently recruiting for a Software Product Specialist to be based in our London Office. The Software Product Specialist will own the day to day vendor relationship and will work closely with the Product Sales Manager in cultivating and improving our relationship with existing Vendors.
- At least 3 years’ experience in IT Sales or Vendor management role.
- Product/Vendor Management experience either at vendor, reseller or distributor but this is not essential.
- Experience in training would be beneficial.
- Excellent written skills and ability to communicate.
- Ability to work effectively with people from a variety of different functional areas: operations, marketing, sales, support, etc
- Proactive work style; ability to take initiative and work well within a busy vibrant sales environment.
- Ability to work within designated timelines is essential.
- Excellent numerical skills
Duties & Responsibilities
- Vendor Specialist – Full understanding of products, processes and strategy (Not technical)
- Research accounts within the sales team and identify key players, generate interest, qualify and develop leads.
- Engage with customers and partners, identify and understand new requirements and create process documents when needed
- Weekly forecasting on pipeline of business generated in collaboration with Sales Work closely with Product Sales manager to ensure internal sales teams are fully enabled in operational side of the vendor
- Main contact for the vendor within CMS on a day to day basis, ensuring quotes, updates, pipeline, renewals etc are all dealt with in a timely manner
Interested candidates can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org