Systems and Network Support
CMS Distribution is Europe’s leading technology distributor, selling to over 3,000 business to business and business to consumer reseller partners. CMS employs 354 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland, plus locations in the Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, Australia and China. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Systems and Network Support to be based in either our Castleford, Kiltimagh or our Harrogate Office.
Why Join CMS?
If you thrive in organisations that are constantly changing and can adapt quickly to the needs of fast paced business, are a confident self-starter and a natural collaborator then we would love to hear from you!
We want people with a growth mindset. If you know where you’re going, we can help you get there. We believe training and development is key and your Personal Development Plan will reflect this. Our internal people development workshops and training will help you develop your skills from areas such as task management as well as stress relief techniques such as stand-up yoga!
- Windows Server and Active Directory Services
- Cyber-security – threat prevention and detection technologies
- Infrastructure design and management
- Virtualisation (VMWare/HyperV)
- Office365 administration
- Cloud services – AWS/Azure
- Endpoint deployment and management
- Experience using an IT Service Management Tool
- Telecoms administration
- Mobile technologies
- SAP experience is desired but not essential
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing global support to all our sites in a fast-moving marketplace
- Providing guidance to our Desktop Team
- Identifying problem areas, managing and completing projects
- Hold a pro-active approach to ensure that CMS are a front-runner in IT solutions
- Strong communicator who is comfortable helping people and exceeding their expectations
- Ability to deal with complex problems and complete tasks from end to end
Interested candidates can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org