Talent Acquistion Coordinator
CMS Distribution is one of Europe’s leading specialist technology distributor, a growing and successful business with 350 people across six locations in the UK and Ireland, plus locations in the Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, Australia and China. An exciting role has arisen for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to be based in either our Kiltimagh or Dublin Office.
Purpose of the role
Reporting to, the Talent Acquisition Manager, this role primarily provides administrative support to the Talent Acquisition Team, with some support to the People Relations Team, however, you may be required to support the other People Operations’ functions as and when required.
The role will be based at our head office in Kiltimagh, although you will be supporting all sites.
Occasionally, you may be required to visit our other sites, based in the UK, Ireland, & Europe.
Qualifications & Experience
- Ideally a Bachelors degree in HR, however a vocational accreditation in HR (with a minimum of 2 years HR admin experience is a must).
- CIPD accredited desirable.
- Ability to speak another language (other than English) fluently, would be desirable. Ideally Dutch,French, Madarin,or Spanish.
- Excellent communication skills both in written and in verbal format.
- Minimum of 1 year office administrator experience, at least some of which will have been gained in a large scale professional organisation with a proactive and people centric approach to Human Resources.
- Experience with social media ( Twitter, Linkedin,Instagram)
- Ability to learn and grasp latest technology and innovation, including the use of social media.
- Keeping accurate filing of all talent acquisition admin.
- Supporting the creation and raising awareness of internal Talent Acquisition processes and policies within the business.
- Curating content and championing #LifeAtCMS on Social Media platforms.
- Supporting the e-recruit portal, undertaking Psychometric training to help with interpreting results to hiring managers.
- Willingness to learn how to do conduct and assist with the recruitment/onboarding process including sourcing, screening CVs, and conducting telephone interviews.
- Work with hiring managers to create job descriptions that are clear and measurable.
- Utilise various job portals and social media to post job adverts and social media posts.
- Organise and coordinate induction programmes for new joiners, for all sites.
- Follow process for new starters, leavers, internal transfers and promotions, ensuring all appropriate parties (i.e. IT, Facilities) are notified by agreed deadlines.
- Assist the People Relations Team with typing out exit interviews, capture feedback in a central log,so that this can be analysed to establish learnings and further improvements.
- Maintain leavers, joiners, and exceptional absences log each week.
- Take minutes at investigation meetings as and when needed.
- Provide administrative support to writing up correspondence.
- Research policy and regulation queries, as and when required.
- Assist with creating Company Update Presentations.
- Assist with Social Committee and Events planning.
Full JD on request
If you are interested in applying for the People Ops coordinator, please click on the following link.