Toshiba Marketing Executive
CMS Distribution is a value-added IT distributor of business and consumer technology products. We create global markets for our 150+ manufacturers selling to corporate resellers, managed service providers, high street and online retailers. Our 375 people help our customers grow their business from twelve locations in the UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, France, Australia, China and the US.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate Marketing Executive to join our vibrant marketing team based in London. We’re looking for someone to represent and work alongside one of our leading brands, Toshiba. Employed by CMS Distribution this role will create the opportunity for the successful candidate to work on the Toshiba brand across the UK and Nordics to support Toshiba’s on-going growth and marketing presence.
Toshiba is a world leader and innovator in pioneering high technology, a diversified manufacturer and marketer of advanced electronic and electrical products spanning from information & communications systems, digital consumer products, electronic devices and components, power systems, to industrial and social infrastructure systems and home appliances. Toshiba Electronics Europe GmbH, Personal Storage, in Düsseldorf, Germany, markets hard disk drives and aims at consumers and retailers in Europe. For over 50 years, Toshiba has been developing and manufacturing storage solutions used by most major IT and consumer electronics brands.
Purpose of the role
The marketing executive will work across key stakeholders across Toshiba and other distributors like CMS Distribution to bring to market the wider Toshiba strategy in the UK and Nordics. The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, creation, execution, reporting and administration of multiple marketing campaigns to achieve pre-defined objectives for Toshiba.
- 3 years relevant marketing experience
- Broad experience in online marketing.
- Knowledge of the UK IT/electronics retail channels – essential
- Knowledge of the Nordic IT/electronics retail channels – desirable
- Creative mindset
- Excellent communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the optimal presence of Toshiba personal storage products in all major online retailers where the products are available (correct product description, correct product photo(s), correct feature set, rich content wherever possible, etc.)
- Coordinate the presence of Toshiba promotional banners at selected online retailers, as previously agreed with the Toshiba UK and Nordics sales account managers.
- Actively pursue ways to improve Toshiba personal storage presence at online retailers through adverts and promotions.
- Work with “brick & mortar” retailers on the optimal store presence of Toshiba personal storage products, using displays, dummy samples, dummy boxes and other available POS material.
- Responsible for the Toshiba pan European distribution marketing coordination. Utilising Toshiba’s UK distributors as marketing vehicles to engage with Enterprise and application customers to improve Toshiba’s visibility in the channel.
- Ensure that Toshiba Amazon pages are up-to-date i.e. product description, product pictures and A+ content on UK, Germany, France, Italy Amazon pages. Keeping track and setting up the AMS (Amazon Marketing Services) campaigns and monitoring results
- Generally maintain a close relationship with the marketing departments of major online and offline retailers in the UK and Nordics (e.g. Dixons, Staples, Elkjop, Ebuyer, Dabs, etc. – Amazon)
- Coordinate the organization of local trade shows, in-house fairs, etc.
- Weekly reporting on activity and periodical attendance of European marketing meetings in Toshiba Europe HQ in Neuss, Germany.
Interested candidates can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org