Location: Denver, CO
Due to expansion we are currently recruiting for a highly-motivated and ambitious professional seeking an opportunity to join our rapidly growing America regional team as a Vendor Manager. This role will be based in the Denver Technological Centre. This role will be responsible for managing and supporting the current and incremental business for one of our global retailers in North America.
The Vendor Manager will act as the main point of contact for the global retailers related queries and will be responsible for the efficient day to day management of the Vendor Partners within the global account.
- Associates Degree or Bachelors’ Degree is desirable
- Vendor Management experience is highly desirable
- Commercial understanding of Consumer Electronic business is desirable
- Knowledge of distribution is essential
- Experience in working with cross functional teams and independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility and the ability to work effectively under pressure and with changing priorities
- Ability to work both on short-term and long-term planning
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide day to day management to our customer and vendor partners
- Develop, maintain and build effective business relationships with customers and vendors by providing a personalized and proactive service
- Seamlessly co-ordinate and manage the retailers reporting requirements and Ad Hoc reporting.
- Maintain shared master files to ensure that all information is always up to date with the most current data.
- Manage strong communications with multi-national Vendors
- Research and investigate issues as needed
- Manage the setup process of new vendors/products as necessary
- Provide direction concerning the allocation of customer orders
- Vendor management, new vendor set up and internal document management
- Actively participate in customer and vendor meetings/calls
- Handle routine day to day operational questions
- Maintain agreed to vendor service levels regarding inventory in the supply chain
- Follow up on purchase orders to ensure orders are fulfilled within the specified time frame
- Develop high level of trust with customers and vendors
- Adhere to internal processes, timelines and protocols
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with internal Warehousing, Finance, Purchasing and Logistics teams to optimise the business efficiencies
- Pro-active approach with regards to vendor contact, ETA tracking and management
- Oversee and participate in annual performance planning and review
Full JD available on request