CMS Distribution is a value-added IT distributor of business and consumer technology products. We create global markets for our 150+ manufacturers selling to corporate resellers, managed service providers, high street and online retailers.
Our 375 people help our customers grow their business from twelve locations in the UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, France, Australia, China and the US.
We are currently recruiting for a Vendor Manager to manage a portfolio of consumer brands into the Ebay account.
- Experience in selling eBay or Amazon marketplace sites would be highly desirable
- EDI knowledge and skills recommended
- Knowledge or interest in IT / consumer electronics
- Ideal candidate for this role must have excellent analytic skills
- Strong commercial and financial awareness
- Ability to multi-task, whilst having high attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written format,
- A professional telephone manner is essential
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Advance Excel skills essential
- Must be available to travel to Vendors, eBay and CMS offices
Duties and Responsibilities
- Increasing the sales generated on eBay
- Manage the portal(s) for Online Marketplace
- Adding automation rules to the re-pricing software
- Handle escalations from several departments
- Ensure orders are successfully shipped each day
- Creating and editing product listings on eBay using the Linnworks Management software
- Work with our content management team to ensure all products are represented to a high level
- Respond to stakeholder queries in a prompt and positive manner.
- Responsible for dealing with queries from many different stakeholders (such as customers, internal departments, couriers and possibly even suppliers) and tasked to ensure that all queries are resolved to a high professional standard in the most efficient manner possible.
- Support customer services with all queries relating to eBay
- Verify Return Material Authorisation (RMA) request in line with the agreed procedures.
- Provide Proof Of Delivery (PODs) to customers by liaising with the courier companies.
- Follow up activities to ensure a resolution is reached on open matters.
- Administration activities to support above activities.
Interested candidates can send their CV to email@example.com