CMS Distribution have been the authorised distributor in UK and Ireland for SUSE since 2002, supporting reseller partners with business development.
SUSE is the original provider of the enterprise Linux distribution and the most interoperable platform for mission-critical computing. With a portfolio centered around SUSE Linux Enterprise, they power thousands of organisations around the world across physical, virtual and cloud environments.
CMS Distribution have a dedicated product manager in place for SUSE to support our partners with training and developing new business. Marketing support is accessible for SUSE resellers that includes regular lead generation campaigns and events alongside additional services. Here are the most important partner benefits:
Core Benefits for Suse Partners
- Brand Central – Access to logos and program marks to use in all your marketing activities.
- Price Lists – Lists of products, part numbers and MSRP.
- Product Announcements – Online list of Product Announcements. Request Email Notification
- Program Marks – Access to Certified and Advanced Certified program marks.
- Sales & Marketing Resource Library – A valuable resource for your sales, technical, consulting and marketing teams to access a wide range of tools and training from one location
- SUSE Partner Software Catalog – Inclusion in the catalog to market your products to other partners and customers.
TECHNICAL SERVICES BENEFITS
- Beta Software–Public – Get a head-start developing applications and supporting your customers ahead of the general availability.
- Partner Use – Software – Enhance your ability to recommend and support solutions by using certain products to build testing environments and customer pilot deployments. Some Partner Use products may be available to run your business.
- Subscriber Portal – Electronic access to software, licensing, registration codes, training material, etc.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Release Candidates – SUSE ISV partners download Release Candidates, test their applications and provide feedback.
TRAINING & ENABLEMENT BENEFITS
- Advanced Technical Training –Discounted Price 20% Discount on Training Services Advanced Technical Training (ATT) class listed on the Partner Training Registration site.
- On-demand Technical Training – Gain valuable technical expertise at no charge while saving time and expense by participating in detailed technical training delivered by our experts, from the convenience of your office.
- Salesperson Training–Online Access voice-narrated sales training courses at no charge to help your sales team prepare for customer conversations.
Contact CMS Distribution through the form provided or contact us page for a call back to discuss business opportunities for SUSE and Marketing services requirements.