It is the policy of CMS Distribution Ltd to do all its business in a way as to lessen or eliminate any adverse effect on the environment.
To achieve this, the company will:
- Use all good environmental practices in its day-to-day operations.
- Use material from sustainable sources.
- Use registered waste disposal companies for removal of all waste streams.
- Ensure all company vehicles meet all emission standards.
- Always maintain high standards of cleanliness in respect of litter and wastepackaging.
- Ensure any cleaning agents used are of a biodegradable nature.
- Ensure any chemicals that are used do not present an environmental hazard.
- Limit to a minimum and strive to eliminate all emissions to the atmosphere e.g.,dusts and carbon dioxide.
- Limit to a minimum the use of electricity and gas supplies and to eliminate anywastage.
- Stop the use of any chemicals that have a detrimental effect on the ozone layer.
- Consider all environmental impacts of new equipment or new work undertaken.
- Respect all clients' policies aimed at a better environment.
Signed by: Frank Salmon