CMS Distribution started to distribute Barracuda’s Portfolio in UK and Ireland in 2015, supporting reseller partners with business and technical services.
Barracuda provides cloud-connected security and storage solutions that simplify IT. These powerful, easy-to-use and affordable solutions are trusted by more than 150,000 organisations worldwide and are delivered in appliance, virtual appliance, cloud and hybrid deployments.
As a global leader in security and storage IT solutions, Barracuda is committed to helping you meet customer needs by delivering a powerful, easy-to-use and affordable product portfolio designed to simplify the lives of IT professionals.
Barracuda Reseller Program
Resellers and MSPs partner with Barracuda to solve their customers IT challenges in security, storage and application delivery. Barracuda’s business model makes it easy for partners to succeed: It provides healthy margins, as well as products that prove their value quickly and are supported by award-winning services and support.
Take advantage of Barracuda’s strengths to help you be more profitable:
• Leverage Barracuda’s strong marketing brand for shorter sales cycles
• Close opportunities faster with our inside/outside sales and technical support
• Enjoy recurring revenue with the renewal program
• Take advantage of Barracuda’s extensive security, storage, and application delivery portfolio
• Get protected with the deal registration program for higher margins
Barracuda is fully committed to helping its reseller partners succeed. Barracuda was honored with the 5-Star Partner Program rating by CRN for its world-class partner program three
years in a row. The 5-Star Partner Program rating recognizes an elite group of vendors that give solution providers the best partnering elements in their channel programs.
The Barracuda Partner Program encompasses a number of rich benefits and services to help partners enhance their businesses. Depending on a partner’s needs, different
levels of participation in the program are available. Benefits of membership include marketing, training, lead generation, support, and special incentives, including:
- Partner Portal
- Program Level Discounts
- Deal Registration
- Lead Referrals
- Evaluation Products (“Demo”)
- Spares Program
- Co-op Funds
- Sales Training
- Technical Training
The Program Levels are:
- Registered Channel Partners are entry-level Resellers who desire to resell products and are willing to allocate the resources skills, and assets to meet the requirements for this level reseller.
- Authorised Channel Partners
- Preferred Channel Partners
- Premier Channel Partners
CMS Distribution have a dedicated Barracuda Product Team in place to support resellers with training and developing new business. Contact us for a call back to discuss how we can help you develop your Barracuda business.