CMS Distribution have been the authorised distributor in UK and Ireland for Commvault since 2008, supporting reseller partners with business and technical services.
Commvault software is the highest value solution in the market today, with the capability built in to solve data management problems through policy-based automation, application integration and global reporting across your customers’ environments. Leveraging the strengths of a single platform, Commvault software delivers unsurpassed feature-for-feature performance against alternative point-level solutions.
Become a Commvault Partner
Joining the Commvault ® Partner Advantage ™ program provides your organisation with access to Commvault sales, technical and marketing resources. The program also offers opportunities to gain access to more markets, and integrate, validate and benchmark products with Commvault software. Join the program and become empowered to deliver differentiated data and information management solutions to your customers.
Maximise your business objectives by making it easy to scope, build and deploy compelling, easy-to-use and differentiated modern data and information management solutions for your customers.
By partnering with Commvault and offering Commvault software to their customers, Resellers can:
- Add highly profitable revenue streams into their business
- Unlock more value from existing hardware offerings
- Leverage Commvault expertise through the InnerVault PartnerAdvantage portal
- Sell Professional Services through the CommValue Program
- Develop and nurture new leads with co-branded programs and collateral
Gartner estimates that by 2014, at least 30% of organisations will have changed backup vendors due to frustration over cost, complexity and/or capability1. The timing has never been better to partner with Commvault and position your organisation to deliver data and information management solutions that are helping enterprises reduce risk, improve operational efficiencies and cut costs.
Organisations that join the Commvault Service Provider Program can offer their customers total data management solutions powered by Commvault software. They can also leverage Commvault’s tools and program benefits to meet and exceed SLA’s, get to market quickly, and sustain multiple offerings with our single-platform software. Reduce long term management costs and maintain flexibility with a “pay as you grow” model.
Managed service providers are rapidly changing the way IT organisations approach cloud technology and service delivery. Succeeding in the highly competitive service provider world today means ensuring customer data is protected, managed and stored securely, while also delivering fast, secure, self-service access. Trying to deliver services that meet these requirements with multiple point products that are not designed to work together or scale across thousands of multi-tenant customers, makes this task nearly impossible. Commvault software solves this challenge with a single software solution built from the ground up with all data management functions incorporated.
Managed service providers can leverage the common platform in Commvault software to deliver cloud-based services for:
- Managed Backup
- Disaster Recovery
- Managed Archive
- Managed Email for Compliance and e-Discovery
- Remote Office Backup
- Edge Data Protection for Laptops and Desktops
A Better Way for Service Providers
Organizations that join the Commvault Service Provider Program can leverage Commvault software to offer their customers total data management solutions. They can also leverage Commvault’s tools and program benefits to:
- Meet and exceed SLA’s with a stable, enterprise-based platform
- Get to market quickly with training and joint marketing tools
- Sustain multiple offerings leveraging one platform for backup, archive and eDiscovery
- Reduce long term management costs while increasing offerings to customers
- “Pay as you grow”, keeping start-up costs low and allowing you to expand offerings when ready
Key Technology Benefits for Service Providers
- Web portal and/or API for portal integration
- Native integration with REST-based cloud storage
- Advanced, built-in features like compression and data deduplication help improve efficiency by eliminating redundant data storage and network traffic across disk, tape and cloud storage devices
- Highly automated features like software updates, policy-based management and failover reduce the care and maintenance needed to keep your operation running
- Administrative teams can also leverage training, operational experience and administrative knowledge across product offerings
Contact us for a call back to discuss how we can help you develop your CommVault business.
1Gartner, Inc., “The Future of Backup May Not Be Backup” by Dave Russell, Sept. 22, 2011.