Lexar. Live For The Memory.
For more than 20 years, Lexar® has been trusted as a leading global brand with their award-winning memory solutions, providing the performance and reliability needed to get the most from digital devices.
The Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
Need a performance boost for your old computer or a convenient way to store and access your data quickly while on the go? Lexar SSD are the perfect way to take your computing experience to the next level. With powerful performance speeds to keep pace with gaming, multitasking, or heavy workloads, these durable drives stay ready to propel you throughout the day.
M.2 2280 NVMe SSD
The NM610 is equipped with the new PCIe Gen 3×4 interface. It boasts read speeds of up to 2100MB/s and write speeds of up to 1600MB/s.
Compared with PCIe Gen 3×2, it effectively improves data transfer efficiency, greatly shortens program start up time, and maximises the potential performance of laptops and desktops.
M.2 2280 SATA III (6Gb/s) SSD
The NM100 utilises the M.2 2280 SATA III (6Gb/s) interface. With performance of up to 550MB/s, the NM100 is the perfect entry-level upgrade for a laptop or desktop.
- LDPC mode for stronger error correction capability.
- Lower power consumption than a traditional HDD, providing your laptop with longer standby time.
2.5” SATA III (6Gb/s) SSD
The Lexar NS series is available in a standard 2.5” SATA III (6Gb/s) interface and is available in 128GB/256GB/512GB/1TB capacities. The NS series supports TRIM, GC, and wear levelling techniques for better performance and extended SSD life.
- The Lexar NS Series SSD can quickly improve the performance of your existing system with read speeds up to 550MB/s–reducing application load and data transfer times, while rejuvenating your old computer’s performance.
- The Lexar NS series SSD is shock and vibration resistant, with no moving parts making it cooler, quieter, and more reliable than a traditional hard disk drive.
- Extensive testing in our Lexar Quality Labs ensure performance, compatibility, and reliability for all our products.