Founded in 1979, Seagate is the leading provider of storage devices–in 2008, they became the first hard drive manufacturer to ship 1 billion hard drives–with the industry’s broadest product offering. Their products include 2.5–inch and 3.5–inch hard disk drives, solid state drives and hybrid drives (which incorporate both rotating media and flash memory) for compute–intensive enterprise environments that demand high performance, low–power consumption and proven reliability.
Seagate is the global leader in data storage solutions, developing amazing products that enable people and businesses around the world to create, share and preserve their most critical memories and business data.
Seagate: Revolutionising your World
Over the years the amount of information stored has grown from megabytes all the way to geophytes, confirming the need to successfully store and access huge amounts of data. As demand for storage technology grows the need for greater efficiency and more advanced capabilities continues to evolve.
Seagate recognises that data has evolved from static information stored and forgotten, to a living entity that drives every interaction of every day. They are creating solutions to fit the increasing needs and demands of our data-driven society and invite users to explore their solutions and share the journey.
Seagate Partner Program.
If you are a Seagate reseller, system builder or integrator, you are eligible to join the partner program where you will get exclusive access to latest product trainings and tools to best serve your customers. The Seagate Partner Program (SPP) can offer you industry-leading guidance and support for Seagate and LaCie products and services needed for your on-going business success.
- Sales and marketing training: Take advantage of the latest training and product information so that you can effectively communicate with your customers and help them with their specific storage needs.
- Joint Marketing Initiatives: Gain access to regional channel marketers and development funds have the ability to co-create a host of new tools to play with.
- Lead Generation: As an SPP member you will be passed on leads directly from Seagate / LaCie.
- Support: SPP puts you in direct contact with their support team who can answer any questions you have
- Rewards: Earn points by purchasing drives, answering surveys or taking training classes. Redeem your points for cash, merchandise and other fantastic opportunities.