Available in: Ireland
Deliver Security and Trust for the Convergence of IT, OT and ICS Networks
The once clear distinction between information technology (IT), operational technology (OT) and Industrial Control System (ICS) networks is becoming blurred due to increased demand for connectivity. This convergence exposes OT and ICS assets to cyberattacks, which can propagate from the IT domain into operational environments. Specifically, transferring files and devices into, across, and out of secure environments is a key potential avenue for security incidents.
Removable (USB) media and transient devices present a risk since they may contain infected files, malware in hidden partitions, and malicious hardware/firmware. And business stakeholders require access to industrial operational data; however, this breaks network segmentation and air-gaps, exposing the OT/ICS environments to vulnerabilities.
A comprehensive cybersecurity platform for preventing and detecting advanced cybersecurity threats across multiple data channels.
• Prevent Zero-Day Attacks and Evasive Malware
• Highest Threat Detection with Multiscanning
• Detect Vulnerable Software Before Installation
• Detect Sensitive Data in Files and Emails
• Analyze Threat Data from Multiple Sources in Real-Time
• MetaDefender Deploys in the Cloud or in Local Environments
Confirm devices comply with security policies before accessing any cloud applications or local resources, while delivering cross-enterprise visibility on a single pane of glass.
• Single Platform Approach
• Secure endpoints, meet regulatory compliance and provide secure network and application access all within a single platform.
• Meet Compliance Requirements Defines and enforces security policy, creates audit documentation and reports.
• Reduce Isolated Silos Consolidate disparate solutions for threat detection, vulnerability assessment, audit, compliance, and incident response into a single point of oversight.
• Combats Data Breaches Endpoint access control minimizes malware exposure and regulatory fines.
• Low Maintenance Self-remediation guides users to solve issues themselves.
• Flexible Deployment Scale your business with pay-as-you-grow licensing by device or by named user.
Why Partner with CMS & OPSWAT?
The Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market will reach $179.3 Billion* by 2027!
OPSWAT has developed very well in the European market and now accelerates development through selected resellers. To do so, they have built a strong channel value proposition, including up to 30% Discount, Deal Protection, Free training and Marketing Development Fund to build pipeline with their authorized resellers.
GET IN TOUCH
Contact us to find out how we can develop your OPSWAT business: